• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a way to set up a report on oppurtunity actual amount  that would look at the monthly average of the last 6months, the monthly  average of the previous 6 months vs.  the current month.  If that seems to difficult i can also look at the average of the last 6m vs the current month.  I have yet to figure out how to subtotal the x amount of months and show the current month.  Please help

I'm lost on this one. I have a scenario where we have 10 regional managers and each has 5-7 sales reps that report to them. I need to create a formula/field to take the total # of opportunities/by the # of reps that belong to the manager to obtain an average # of opportunities per rep. SF Support could not help Here is how they stated my need: a formula field that allows you to totalizing the number of Sales users per Manager and then used that field in to a secondary formula that divide the amount of opportunities and the number of users Please let me know if you can help. thanks, Riz
I'm lost on this one. I have a scenario where we have 10 regional managers and each has 5-7 sales reps that report to them. I need to create a formula/field to take the total # of opportunities/by the # of reps that belong to the manager to obtain an average # of opportunities per rep. SF Support could not help Here is how they stated my need: a formula field that allows you to totalizing the number of Sales users per Manager and then used that field in to a secondary formula that divide the amount of opportunities and the number of users Please let me know if you can help. thanks, Riz
Hi all,

I'm using the apex data loader to upload account teams (we have a complex coverage model) and am having trouble setting the access level for the team members.  I can set it correctly via the gui but with thousands or records that's not really feasible.

I am able to load the account teams but I am not able to set the access rights. Team members are defaulting to read only and and I need account team members to be able to edit the records.  The problem is in the data loader I don't see a field to map the required value to. 

I have also tried the sforce excel connector to export the data I've loaded and update the value of the accountaccesslevel but to no avail.

Details:
Account Default Sharing - public read only
sharing Rules - none

• March 15, 2007