• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

It's mentionned in the Force.com Apex Developer's guide (Winter '13) to use the special namespace System to disambiguate the built-in static classes from any user-defiend ones.

It also gives as exemple:  SYSTEM.SYSTEM.DEBUG()

Does anybody try to override system static class names like Math or System? it is possible according to the doc, but anytime I try to create a static class named System (even using API v10) I got the compile error: Identifier name is reserved

Thanks in advance

Mar1B

• October 16, 2012

Hello,

After I installed a managed package. I was wondering where the app stores the OAuth's access token in order to make REST API calls.

when I checked the system audit trail, I found that the installed package has added some new custom objects to my org. but the thing is that I can't find those objects, or at least let's say, I don't have access to them

Does anyone have an explanation to this situation?

thank you in advance for your help

Greetz

• April 16, 2012

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a programatic way (through Apex) to fetch the metadata type: RemoteSiteSettings

I just want to display the list of allowed remote sites urls on a visualforce page.

I tried to query  labels from Schema.getGlobalDescribe, but I can't find any reference to remote settings.

thank you in advance.

Greetz

Mar1B

• April 11, 2012

A fellow suggested to me to "enable Admin Mode" on my SFDC developer account.  I've looked everywhere, but cannot find how to. 

As you may have guessed, I'm just starting out and a bit illiterate.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a programatic way (through Apex) to fetch the metadata type: RemoteSiteSettings

I just want to display the list of allowed remote sites urls on a visualforce page.

I tried to query  labels from Schema.getGlobalDescribe, but I can't find any reference to remote settings.

thank you in advance.

Greetz

Mar1B

• April 11, 2012

We have recently raised a case with Salesforce support because our app is failing on installation. From the little information I have got back from support it seems to be failing on instantiating an innerclass. See below:

UtilityClass.ResolvedTemplate resolvedTemplate = new UtilityClass.ResolvedTemplate();

Where the inner class is as follows:

public with sharing class UtilityClass {
... ... // Inner classes public class ResolvedTemplate { public ResolvedTemplate () { Subject = ''; Body = ''; TemplateAttachments = new List<Attachment>(); } public string Subject { get; private set; } public string Body { get; private set; } public List<Attachment> TemplateAttachments { get; private set; } } ... ... }

The app installation failed with the following message:

Your requested install failed. Please try this again.
None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization should have been affected by this error.
If this error persists, contact salesforce.com Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1043502955-384 (-1811678545)

We're told by support the following error occurred on installation:

[DeployMessage] FAILURE problem: Invalid type: UtilityClass.Reso= lvedTemplate fullName: EmailAuthorController id null fileName: classes/Emai= lAuthorController.cls lineNumber: 1070

My problem is this. We have been informed that our case has identified a bug but as yet they haven't told us what the bug is. We're working on trying to get that information. But in the meantime has anyone else experienced this bug possibly? Or experienced a similiar problem? Or have any useful information on this issue? At the moment our app is uninstallable and we're completely in the dark as to what the bug actually is. If I can get some information on the bug we can probably find a work around until the fix is available. I thought its worth a shot posting it on here just in case anyone else has experienced the same problem.

Thanks