• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is it possible to create a Salesforce app which can upload external data (csv etc.), match some of the fields to internal data (customer list) and display the joined results?

I am a software developer with no prior knowledge or experience with Salesforce.  Outside of Salesforce, one way I could achieve this would be to just do a simple SQL join on two tables.  I have no idea if I could achieve the same result in Salesform using any of the available SDK stuff.

If this is possible, can someone point me in the right direction.  Maybe recommend some documentation I could look into fruther? Or even point out some code samples?

Thanks!

Is it possible to create a Salesforce app which can upload external data (csv etc.), match some of the fields to internal data (customer list) and display the joined results?

I am a software developer with no prior knowledge or experience with Salesforce.  Outside of Salesforce, one way I could achieve this would be to just do a simple SQL join on two tables.  I have no idea if I could achieve the same result in Salesform using any of the available SDK stuff.

If this is possible, can someone point me in the right direction.  Maybe recommend some documentation I could look into fruther? Or even point out some code samples?

Thanks!