• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a requirement to upload images from Salesforce to Facebook using graph API. The user add the image and test message in Salesforce,  then using Facebook Graph API I have to  update them to Facebook. I am success full in posting text messages.

I have tried different options to update images from Salesforce, but no hope.  Can anyone help me to

post the images.

Thanks,

Riyas

Hi,

I have a Scheduled batch process which calls an External API (10 call outs in 5 jobs).  This is scheduled for every month. Sometimes "Timeout error " occurs in  External API.  

I want to abort  all other Bach process if any error occurs, and reschedule the process for next day in the month.

How I can do it in Apex programming ?

I am struck with this problem, please help me

Thanks

Hi,

I have to get  data from an external API by a unique ID. It is a REST API, serves one ID per request. There are more than 100 IDs to process in first day of every month. 

I have set up a Scheduled apex job at every month. But there is a limit exception on callouts in apex class.

I need a better solution to achieve my tasks.

Thanks for any direction

I have  a query which  uses datetime filter as below:

list<contact> tomorrowCalls= [select id, account.practice_rep__r.name,account.practice_rep__r.email from contact where receives_report__c=true AND email!=null AND accountid in (SELECT id from account WHERE DAY_IN_MONTH(next_progress_call__c)>=7 AND next_progress_call__c = TOMORROW)];

While running this  I got the following error : 

System.UnexpectedException: value of filter criterion for field 'next_progress_call__c' must be of type dateTime and should not be enclosed in quotes "

I have cross checked the data type of  next_progress_call__c, its in  Date/Time. And this is running under a scheduler.

Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks

Hi,

I have created a Apex class from an External Web service using WSDL. 

While deploying this class  to server I am getting an error :

"Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 60%, at least 75% test coverage is required".

As per Apex document  I had written a test function. But I am still getting this error. 

I am new to salesforce integration, please help me to deploy this Apex class to Server.

Thanks

• April 24, 2012

Hi,

I have to get  data from an external API by a unique ID. It is a REST API, serves one ID per request. There are more than 100 IDs to process in first day of every month. 

I have set up a Scheduled apex job at every month. But there is a limit exception on callouts in apex class.

I need a better solution to achieve my tasks.

Thanks for any direction