• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is the Force.com Sites license supposed to limit the number of *active* Sites, or the total number of Sites (active and inactive)?  The wording on the System Overview page indicates that it's measuring the number of active Sites.  However, in my Developer Edition org (which only allows 1 Site), I'm unable to create a second Site even if the first one is inactive -- I get the error message: "Site creation failed: You have exceeded the number of licenses for your organization. You must first acquire a new license to create a new site."  I could work around this by creating yet another Developer Edition org, but that's a heck of a lot more effort & complexity than just activating/de-activating Sites within a single org.

Anyone know whether the Sites license is supposed to limit only active Sites?  If so, then the current behavior is a bug.  If not, I'd love to see this get changed.

Thanks.

Hi, I have created  trialforce for our application, but the Help & Training link goes to the login screen with error

You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please login below.

Can the Help & Training link be enabled on a trialforce?

TIA, 

Paulo