• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are developing an application that shall be listed on the AppExchange. To make for a case of least possible support/intervention during deployment by a customer, we wish to achieve the following as part of installation (which are not part of the package)

[1] Create roles

[2] Create profiles

[3] Create sites

[4] Create customer portal

[5] Mark objects that are available to customer portal

[6] Set up custom settings

[7] Set up sharing rules

[6] Editing role of the CRM user

[8] Enabling Translation (end-user languages).

Some are these are part of meta-data (but not package) and this still means that the vendor has to deploy this on the new environments. Is there a better way?

Hello forum members!

Has anyone else had to encounter this problem? The complete error message reads - 

"An unexpected error occurred when uploading your package. Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code: 955073595-4200 (-1825188648)"

I've created a case in SFDC support but I haven't had much success over there yet. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

- Varun.

Can anybody tell me the difference betwwen the two classes and the 4 components with examples?..i looked into the documentation...but the information provided seems too less...

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I don't know how to retrieve the currencySymbol  in case the organization doesn't use multiple currency.

In the case the org use MultiCurrency i can call the userInfo.getDefaultCurrency() method.

But in the case it doesn't there is a problem.
Does exist a property like in the API - CurrencySymbol (getUserInfoResult) or
another way to retrieve the currency symbol ($, ...)?

Thanks,