• Informatica

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,
I wanted to integrate Google docs with my Salesforce enterprise account for my client. My users have their Google docs, calendar and spreadsheet. It is going to be in synchronized? Like if I update anything in Google doc to reflect in that changes in Salesforce and vice versa.

Is it free? How should I approach?

Please help me!!

Thanks in advance

Hello,
I wanted to integrate Google docs with my Salesforce enterprise account for my client. My users have their Google docs, calendar and spreadsheet. It is going to be in synchronized? Like if I update anything in Google doc to reflect in that changes in Salesforce and vice versa.

Please help me!!

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I wanted to integrate Google docs with my Salesforce enterprise account for my client.
My users have their Google docs, calendar and spreadsheet.
It is going to be in synchronized? Like if I update anything in Google doc to reflect in that changes in Salesforce and vice versa.

Please help me!!

Thanks in advance

Hello Friends!

Need help! New to VF and Apex development! I am working on exiting code to improve and meet business requirement.

The business case is when a user search in search box, he will get list of account and related information records in a table in visualforce page. One column of table, user can see a button for request to access that record details.

Right now we have on button in one column and that also html button. I want to change the button from “Request Access” to “Go to” Link [Condition: if the logged in user is owner or record shared access to that record]. How should I proceed? Should I use if condition in VF page or I should write code in controller?

<apex:pageblockTable>

<apex:column>

<input type=”button” value=”Request Access” onlick=”displaymessage(‘{!account.acc.Id}’); align=”center”/>

<apex:column headervalue=”business unit” style=”----“>

{!account.acc.BU_c}

</apex:column>

Thanks and appreciation!

Arijit

Hi,

I am having a system adminstrator role and profile there is a profile I have complete previlage to make chages on all objects.  

There is a marketing profile with this user is not able to edit the lead status field. when he tries to edit he is getting below message. 

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary

Please suggest me how to get this fixed. I check the object permission for this profile can edit / view all 

Thanks
Sudhir
Hi,
 I'm confusing where to post my Questions whether in Success Community or developer forums.

And we can post Ideas and Connect to user groups etc..  from Success Community. Where as posting questions how they differ.

What is the main difference and which is having best visibility  to get solutions.

Hi All,

i am new salesforce user.
how to generate reports in salesforce? Is there any tools for generating reports.

Hello Friends!

Need help! New to VF and Apex development! I am working on exiting code to improve and meet business requirement.

The business case is when a user search in search box, he will get list of account and related information records in a table in visualforce page. One column of table, user can see a button for request to access that record details.

Right now we have on button in one column and that also html button. I want to change the button from “Request Access” to “Go to” Link [Condition: if the logged in user is owner or record shared access to that record]. How should I proceed? Should I use if condition in VF page or I should write code in controller?

<apex:pageblockTable>

<input type=”button” value=”Request Access” onlick=”displaymessage(‘{!account.acc.Id}’); align=”center”/>

<apex:column headervalue=”business unit” style=”----“>

{!account.acc.BU_c}

</apex:column>

Thanks and appreciation!

Arijit

Is it possible for 1 action call two seperate action status? 

for example,

<apex:commandButton id="btnID" status="status1,status2" action="{!someAction}" value="Click Me"/>

<apex:actionStatus id="status1">
</apex:actionStatus>

<apex:actionStatus id="status2">
</apex:actionStatus>

is it possible to chanbe the salesforce logo on printable view of reports with our company logo?

Dear Folks,

I need to create a Google Doc with multiple sheets based on Opportunity stage. We have integrated the Google Doc API with Sandbox and we were able to create a Google Doc but with only one sheet. My requirement is to create a Doc with multiple sheets.

Please suggest me a solution for this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jagadeesh K.

Hi Folks,

I want to Integrate with Google docs. Once I created one record in any object then automatically i need to capture the information in a template and needs to be inserted in to Google docs.

How can we insert a record(doc) in google docs with salesforce Information.

Please any body suggest me with any sample code.It is very urgent for client.

Thanks,

Krish

Hello!  I am new to designing for Salesforce.  We are trying to change the look of our Partner Portal (PRM).  From looking at the source code & CSS files, I can tell that something in the common.css file is affecting the PRM layout (specifically the width of a column -- we'd like to edit this value). 

Is it possible to edit this file?

If so, where can I find it?

Is there a better way to "override" the class of that stylesheet?

Thank you!

Hi All,

I am getting Insufficient Privilliges by clicking on Salesforce Chatter window thru Partner User Profile.

For the System Administrator profile working properly, Is any Limitations for Chatter?

• April 25, 2011

With territory management, does the account owner field remain very important.  In other words, with territory management now handling sharing and assignment, could the CEO be made account owner for ALL accounts (and then hide the field from user layouts)?  Also, would there be ramifications to contact ownership?  What about syncing via Outlook?  Any other ramifications?  (The organization has multiple reps selling different products into the same account, so one account is part of multiple territories with multiple reps accessing at once.)

The premise is that account owner becomes redundant with territory management invoked, potentially complicating sharing and/or assignment rules.  Also, administration would be eased as individuals don't have to be replaced in the account ownership due to attrition, etc.  (And reps aren't crying because they don't "own" the account in the system...)

Any thoughts on best practices in this situation?

Hi,

I would like to find out if there is a Salesforce update tool out there for the iPad Simulator.

Thanks,

mc

Hi,

I want to open new popup window in current visualforce page and retrieve some data from custom object and display on that new popup window. After user interruption , i want to store the result back to custom object.

Can anybody provide me pointers on this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yash
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I keep experiencing this error with our Sandbox version of Salesforce. This morning SF set our login passwords to be expired and this crashed all our apps with this same error, but a quick update of the password on the production instance fixed this straight away. However I can not get the sandbox instance to respond at all, despite having changed the password many times. I keep getting the same error repeatedly.

The applications in question are PHP based that access the API and return the data to either Flex or HTML/Javascript client front ends. And as I said the production instance has no issues after a password reset, it is just the sandbox that will not respond to the new password.

Fatal error
: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [sf:INVALID_OPERATION_WITH_EXPIRED_PASSWORD] INVALID_OPERATION_WITH_EXPIRED_PASSWORD: The users password has expired, you must call SetPassword before attempting any other API operations

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

James

Hi Guys,

Hope so many peoples integrated google map in visualforce page using the javascript. From Salesforce Spring'15 onwards, Map components are released. Some of the people may not aware about this.

Please find the below link it will helpful who don't know about this component..!

http://salesforcekings.blogspot.in/2015/03/of-us-already-known-about-thegoogle-map.html