• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi

am installing salesforce outlook but its showing this error

" salesforce out look require the microsoft outlook 2007 has the security update of microsoft office 2007 system(KB2584063) installed. or use microsoft update""

it showing this error

i update my system but still now am geting this error plz any one know how to resolve help me

thanks for all

hi i write one trigger for sending a email its working fine but after 10 times its send email after that it geting error .

how to i over come that problem please any one know suggest me thanks for all

hi

i write one trigger for geting email

right now am geting email

and also i want get the detail of the user.

below i write trigger for to send email i want the user detail means opprtunity name ,closed date,statge what ever filed in the opportunity i want get that details to my mail id .

please can any one know the how to get that detail to my mail id please help me

advance thanks for all.

trigger SendEmail on Opportunity (after Insert,after update)
 {

if(trigger.new[0].StageName == 'closed Won')
                {
                                user user1=[select id ,name,email from user where id=:trigger.new[0].ownerid];

if (user1.email!=null)
         {
             String userName = UserInfo.getUserName();
            User activeUser = [Select Email From User where Username = : userName limit 1];
            String userEmail = activeUser.Email;

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();   

String[] toAddresses = new String[] {'venkatesh4.sfdc@gmail.com'};

mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);

mail.setSubject('Email from salesforce: Opportunity stage selected as closed won');

String body = 'The user ' + userName + ' Create this Contact '+user1.name;

body += '<b>\n Hello: '+user1.name+'</b>';

mail.setHtmlBody(body);

try {

Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });

} catch(Exception ex) {       

}

}     

}
    }

hi

i have to write trigger on opportinuty

in opportunity when the stage field selected closed won i have to send email for that person contact detail 

plz any one have idea plz help me

thanks for advance to all

am registering in free trial enterprise edition but after register its showing professional editon? can any one gve correct url ? plz thanks advance to u all

hi i write one trigger for sending a email its working fine but after 10 times its send email after that it geting error .

how to i over come that problem please any one know suggest me thanks for all

i have a scenario when am selected stage is closed won on opportunity i have to get email and also i have to get the user fill the detail like profit opprtunity name and emaill etc on the opprtunity

hi

i have to write trigger on opportinuty

in opportunity when the stage field selected closed won i have to send email for that person contact detail 

plz any one have idea plz help me

thanks for advance to all

how to send email from trigger?

can any one help me how to i write trigger am new to trigger can any write code take two example and help me

thanks for advance alll.

Hi

we have trigger on opportunity ,whenever opportunity is updated trigger send an email to related unit members of opportunity.
How to include only updated fields of opportunity in the email. since everytime unit members shouldn't  update the same field.we have to compare entire opportunity record and has to track the updated fields.Any Idea???????//