Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

How to write  Formula field in Test class

Thanks

Anwar

• September 21, 2012

Hello All,

I am trying to create fields in salesforce through Force.com IDE.

But i am getting an error: 

Unable to synchronize resource 'Ownership__c.object' to server:
classcastException:
com.salesforce.ide,api.metadata.types,Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com,sun.xml,internal.bind,v2,runtime.reflect.Accessor.
Reason:
com.salesforce.ide,api.metadata.types,Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com,sun.xml,internal.bind,v2,runtime.reflect.Accessor.

Kindly advice.

Thanks

Anwar

• September 10, 2012

After writing this trigger when I create an acount I get the error message 

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger CountAcc caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: CountAcc: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject: Trigger.CountAcc: line 9, column 1

Also can anybody please tell me how to do the update operation outside for loop?

trigger CountAcc on Contact (after insert){
    List<contact> NCL = trigger.new; 
    String AccountName;

for(Contact C:NCL)
    {
        AccountName=C.AccountID;
        Account A=new Account();
        A=[Select noc__C from Account where ID=:AccountName];
        A.noc__C++;
        Database.update(A);
     }
}

Here's my scenario.

I have a custome object called Invoice__c.

When my Contract is activated, I want to create as many Invoice__c objects as there are years in the contract. That is, if I have a 3 year contract, then I should create 3 Invoice__c objects after Contract is activated.

How can I do that? 

I am able to create one intance of the Invoice__c object. I am having issues creating multiple objects. 

Thanks a lot!

• January 10, 2013

Hi All,

How to write  Formula field in Test class

Thanks

Anwar

• September 21, 2012

Hello all,

Kindly help me in installing force.com Plug-in in eclipse.The eclipse version is 4.2 (eclipse-SDK-4.2-win-32) . While following the steps given by salesforce for installation got the following error after step 3 (selecting checkbox for installation) .The error is as follows:

Software being installed: Force.com IDE 25.0.0.201206181021 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 25.0.0.201206181021)
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE 25.0.0.201206181021 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 25.0.0.201206181021) requires 'org.eclipse.update.ui 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Hi,

As per OOB, when ever we associate a contact with an account, accounts billing addess auto-populates to mailing address of contact. But when I am uploading a contact using apex data loader and I have the accountid field to contact in .csv file even then it's address does not auto-pupolates. Can be handles using some setting or there is no way for it.

Any help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

With Reagards,

Mayank Pant

Hi All,

i have one csv file that contains more than one row.Each row has on record .i have to insert multiple records in to custom object.

Any one can u please help me this.

Thanks in advance.

anu

• September 11, 2012

I need examples for the foll:

1) How to create Sample HelloWorld WebService using Apex?.

2) How to generate WSDL for this Sample HelloWorld WebService ?. 

3) How to consume that Sample HelloWorldWebService in VisualForce page?..

Any Help would be appreciated.