• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,

I have a scenario where my batch apex class should run every 4th working day of month. Any thoughts how can this be done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am kinda stuck on this for a while .. :(

My Org has many formula fields in Opportunity and Other fields. Getting inside each and every formula field to look into their formula is time consuming.

is there any way I could see all the formula fields with their formula in a single page . Please advice. thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have been working on pagination on my vf page. The issue i am stuck right now is , though i click the next button the page doesnt gets to the next set of records. It only shows the initial set of records i set by setPageSize.

Not sure what i am missing . please help.

VF Code:

<apex:page controller="setTestController">
<apex:form>

<apex:dataTable value="{!RetirieveProducts}" var="products" styleClass="list" id="productsLstTable" rules="rows">
<apex:column >
                  <apex:facet name="header"><b>Product Name</b></apex:facet>
                  <apex:outputText value="{!products.name}"/>
               </apex:column>

</apex:datatable>
<apex:panelGrid columns="4" id="pnlGrid">
    <apex:commandLink action="{!con.next}" rendered="{!con.hasNext}">Next</apex:commandlink>
    </apex:panelGrid>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Controller:

public class setTestController{
public ApexPages.StandardSetController con{get; set;}
public string soql{get;set;}
public List<product2> RetirieveProducts{get;set;}
public void paginationMethod(){
 soql='select id,name from product2 where Id != null and Third_Party_Vendor__c = null';
 con = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator(soql));
 con.setPageSize(5);
 for(Product2 p : (List<Product2>)con.getRecords())
         {
           RetirieveProducts.add(p);
           //lstProducts.add(new ProductWrapper(p));
         }
}
public setTestController(){
 RetirieveProducts=new List<Product2>();

paginationMethod();

}

public Boolean getHasNext {
        get {
            return con.getHasNext();
        }
     }

public void next() {
        con.next();
    }

}

Hi Guys,

I have a huge list of fields that might need to analyse and delete the unwanted.

I am not sure about their dependencies / usage on other workflow or validation rules. Right now I am just opening each field and checking on its dependency.

Is there an easy way to do this.

Any help would be great!!! thanks folks. :-)

Hi folks,

Need your help here..I  have the below situation

For an account record if the last activity date is not updated in last 5 months send an email to the Account Manager.

Can i accomplish with the use of workflow or do i need to go for a batch apex to check the record everyday and trigger an email.

Any help asap is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!!

I would like to consume salesforce web services via REST Api and I need Api description in any of those formats to generate a client.
So far I only find some none official incomplete examples
  https://github.com/paypal/wadl-library/blob/master/salesforce/salesforce-wadl.xml - incomplete
  or https://anypoint.mulesoft.com/apiplatform/popular#/portals/apis/8111/versions/8305 - does not work actually
and https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_rest/Content/resources_list.htm but it's not something that can be used by any of known tools.
As far as I understand salesforce does not support those formats (maybe they have plans to support them?) but maybe I am missing somethng.
Does anybody know any other sources?

How can i invoke a child object trigger when a parent object trigger delete action invoked?

Hi Folks,

I have a scenario where my batch apex class should run every 4th working day of month. Any thoughts how can this be done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am kinda stuck on this for a while .. :(

My Org has many formula fields in Opportunity and Other fields. Getting inside each and every formula field to look into their formula is time consuming.

is there any way I could see all the formula fields with their formula in a single page . Please advice. thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I have a huge list of fields that might need to analyse and delete the unwanted.

I am not sure about their dependencies / usage on other workflow or validation rules. Right now I am just opening each field and checking on its dependency.

Is there an easy way to do this.

Any help would be great!!! thanks folks. :-)

Hi folks,

Need your help here..I  have the below situation

For an account record if the last activity date is not updated in last 5 months send an email to the Account Manager.

Can i accomplish with the use of workflow or do i need to go for a batch apex to check the record everyday and trigger an email.

Any help asap is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!!

I'd like to override the standard "Add Products" button on the Products related list displayed on Opporunity records.

This button takes you to the standard "Opportunity Product Selection" screen - I'd like to make some changes to this standard page using visualforce. 

Is this possible? How would I go about doing this?

Thanks!