• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am trying to create event record to Salsforce calendar then i get following error.Please help to resolve this error.

Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, invalid parameter value: []

Error is in expression '{!AddtoSalesforce}' in component <apex:page> in page busivents:calendar

An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Thanks

Shivani

Hi all,

I want to migrate(push) data from mysql to Salesforce with php.So in this case php toolkit does not work because it works when we access data from Salesforce to php but in our case we are sending data to Salesforce so we need to generate wsdl file for php server which can be parsed in Salesforce to generate a ApexClass.So is there any tool available to generate WSDL file for php server and that wsdl file should be according to limitation of Salesforce(no rpc style etc).Please reply soon..

Hi All,

I am trying to create event record to Salsforce calendar then i get following error.Please help to resolve this error.

Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, invalid parameter value: []

Error is in expression '{!AddtoSalesforce}' in component <apex:page> in page busivents:calendar

An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Thanks

Shivani

I always update the wdsl file and do a clear of the cache using "sudo rm wsdl*" so that I can use any newly created custom fields.

But one of the server we have it doesn't seem to be seeing the new fields.  How do I know where and if cache got refresh or cleared? Any suggestion?

Hi everyone.

I'm new to Salesforce Toolkit 20.  Looking for info on accessing Custom fields in custom objects.

Query works fine in Force.com explorer and in PHP script, but output is not showing field names.  I've updated the enterprise.wdsl.xml file and clearly see the Correct custom field info in the xml file, but query looks like this:

$query = "Select Id, NameInfo__c, data__c from customobject"

and output looks like this:

SObject Object

(  

[type] =>    

[fields] =>    

[Id] => a1eE0000000LABcIAO

)

SObject Object

(

[type] =>    

[fields] =>    

[Id] => a1eE0000000LABdIAO

)

SObject Object

(    

[type] =>    

[fields] =>    

[Id] => a1eE0000000LABeIAO

)

The ID can be printed with $record->ID.  How do I reference the custom fields?  Any attempt ends with "Undefined property: SObject::$NameInfo or   ...NameInfo__c     

Any suggestions or recommendations for where to look next?

I came across this new plugin from IBM

If you have a table defined in MySQL in Eclipse, you can use the generator tool to create php classes for manipulating the data in the table.

If you combine the new tool with the Data Schema Generator I loaded several months ago (private AppExchange at https://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?id=a0330000003gIkrAAE), you should be able to quickly generate php classes to operate on php data.

The next step is to extend the work in the php class generator to work on the salesforce.com wsdl instead of MySQL and have the class methods uses SOQL to move data back and forth between your php app and salesforce.com.