• Member since 2012
  • Salesforce Superheroes

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce Superheroes are a unique business processes company that specialize in leveraging technologies to help your business become more productive and efficient.

Salesforce Services Include:
Training, Apex and Visual Force Coding, Customer Portals, Legacy System Migration, Quickbooks Integration, and App Development.
Get the most out of your Salesforce system today by contacting us at 888-581-5128 or by visiting us at www.salesforcesuperheroes.com
Streamline Salesforce To Fit Your Business's Needs

Does your business need help making its Salesforce.com system do what you know it should? Is your business already running Salesforce, but you feel that your business's current processes could be improved or enhanced? SF Superhereoes can help! Our expert development team can help your business get more out of its Salesforce subscription--saving time and money while increasing employee productivity

Services include, but are not limited to:
  • Start-up, training, and administration
  • Full Customization (Apex and Visual Force coding)
  • Data import and clean-up
  • Legacy system migration
  • Integration to 3rd party Apps
  • App Development
  • Propertybase On-Boarding

Take your Salesforce system to the next level today by contacting us toll free at 888.407.9578 or visit our website at www.SalesforceSuperheroes.com.

Salesforce Superheroes can help your business become more efficient by implementing the best possible solutions that tie in seamlessly with systems that are currently in place. Salesforce Superheroes specialize in Salesforce Start-up, Training, Customization, Apex, and VisualForce development.  We are an American company with everyone on staff speaking English.  No time or communication barriers here! In addition, we offer a number of beneficial features, including:

A Team of Expert Developers: Does your company have multiple Salesforce projects? Salesforce Superheroes has many developers on staff, enabling us to complete multiple projects simultaneously- saving your company time and money!

Fast Service: At Salesforce Superheroes, we realize that businesses need projects done quickly! Our development team is ready to start on most projects within 24 hours (most times sooner). We jump in and get the job done quickly!

Top-Notch Customer Support: When a problem or question pops up, we respond within hours, NOT days, to get your company back on track- FAST!

Competitive Rates: Similar Salesforce firms charge an average of over 50% more per hour. Why spend twice the money on Salesforce services?

Multiple Technological Solutions: Our development team is not only skilled in Salesforce, but many other technological solutions. We can provide development for web design, hosting, smartphone apps, custom software and everything in between! Why deal with the hassle of working with multiple companies?

At Salesforce Superheroes, there is no job too big or small! Please contact us at 888.407.9578 or visit us at www.salesforcesuperheroes.com for a free, no commitment consultation. Act now -- our calendar is filling up quickly!

Does your business need assistance in making Salesforce do what you know it should?  Look no further as we can do it all for you! From something simple like creating a custom report to developing a fully integrated app to be sold on the App Exchange™- We have you covered!

Salesforce Superheroes is a US-based company of Salesforce and force.com experts dedicated to maximizing your business's production.  Whether your business needs help in Salesforce startup, customization, Apex™ and VisualForce™, app development or training.  

Please contact us for a free, no commitment consultation at the information below or via our website at www.salesforcesuperheroes.com

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing
Salesforce Superhereoes

A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
888.407.9578 x2
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com

Does your business need assistance in making Salesforce do what you know it should?  Look no further as we can do it all for you! From something simple like creating a custom report to developing a fully integrated app to be sold on the App Exchange™- We have you covered!

Salesforce Superheroes is a US-based company of Salesforce and force.com experts dedicated to maximizing your business's production.  Whether your business needs help in Salesforce startup, customization, Apex™ and VisualForce™, app development or training.  Please contact us for a free, no commitment consultation at the information below or via our website at www.salesforcesuperheroes.com

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing
Salesforce Superhereoes

A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
888.407.9578 x2
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com

Salesforce Superheroes are a unique business processes company that specialize in leveraging technologies to help your business become more productive and efficient.

Salesforce Services Include:
Training, Apex and Visual Force Coding, Customer Portals, Legacy System Migration, Quickbooks Integration, and App Development.
Get the most out of your Salesforce system today by contacting us at 888-581-5128 or by visiting us at www.salesforcesuperheroes.com

Good afternoon, 

we're trying to add a feature for our Outlook integration outside of what's native in Saleforce for Outlook, and was seeing if anyone on this board can recommend anyone that has done work with Outoook.  Specifically what we're needing is a custom field to be added to Outlook Events and a macro that can push the email address of the first invitee on an Event to that new custom field.  

If anyone has worked with a Microsoft Partner they can recommend then would appreciate it.  Thanks.

-danny

Hi,

We require some development. We have a field called 'Opportunity lost reason'. When this field has been populated with a reason and saved, the stage for the opportunity becomes 'Closed Lost'. We would like the system to create a new opportunity at this point containing some of the details that were in the opportunity that was put to 'closed lost'.

If anyone can help or is interested in helping us, please contact me by email.

Needed: Trigger on contact that will populate 3 phone numbers on the account object and the respective names (from guardian contact record).

Conditions: When a contact is edited or added, if the Phone Status has a working number then it should populate the account object with the working number. Will pull all the other contact objects with the same account ID and populate the account with the first 3 instances of a working phone number

Additonal InfoAccounts are being used to hold Household members. Contacts are being used for record type Student and Guardian.

I am looking for someone who can help write a trigger for two different objects (one custom, one standard) to complete a field update in the parent object.

I need to combine the related list of cases on seperate accounts.  For example, John Smith and Mary Smith each have a "person account" page and each have their own sperate related list of cases.  It would be great if I could have the couple's cases show up on the other's person account page/ profile as well. 

Hi,

I am looking for someone- developer- who could help me with integrating SF.com and Ektron platform. We currently have an existing API which gets data from Ektron and stores, updates SF.com data (contacts and leads) but we would like to extend the current functionality and improve the API- add more fields and get contact activity data from a community built on Ektron. Ofcourse it would be a paid job- if you are interested we can dicuss this in detail over the call. 

Regards,

Swapnil 

Hello All,

I would greatly appreciate any reccomenations for SFDC development consultants to help us with some ad-hoc issues and projects.  I have been using one in CA, but we are located near Boston, MA, I work early he works late the time difference is an issue!  I really would rather hear from customers who could suggest a good consultant, I can easily google and find folks, but would love to hear about someone you worked with and enjoyed the experience.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Clear Channel Outdoor is looking for a passionate salesforce professional to manage our instance of salesforce. Please contact me for more details.

The position is preferrably in Seattle, however we can talk about alternatives.

Essentially, I'm looking to pay for faster answers to questions I post on the developer boards (VF & Apex devleopment). Usually I just need help piecing together the final pieces of the code. If interested and if a good fit, I will have much larger projects for you on the horizon, but for now, just little things.

For example,

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/Custom-Button-on-oppty-standard-layout-works-but-not-in-VF-page/m-p/671226

I apologize ot the mods and this community if this sort of post goes against the spirit of the collaboration here on the message boards. I'm grateful for everyone's contributions and don't mean to harm the community by offering to pay.

Thanks,

Jeremy

We are salesforce.com services and training offering company who knows in and out about salesforce.
We are salesforce certified consultant,Advanced Admin,Advanced Developer professionals .We have got real time experience on Salesforce architecture.

Services:

Experts in Salesforce.com Customization ,configuration and integration. Salesforce Made Easy walks you through the complete Salesforce Development Life Cycle(SDLC).

We offer following sevices-

Salesforce consulting
Force.com development using configuration and customization
Salesforce administration
Salesforce support
Integration with other existing system
Expert Training in Salesforce.com

Training:

we are offering online Salesforce DEV401 and ADM 201 training for all roles.

Training medium:Skype( screen share).No travel required.
Timing: as per both side convenience.
Course Fee: minimal in the market.
Added benefits: one month extended help if any doubts/clarification
                            : 300-400 sample set of questions to practice.

Please visit http://salesforcemadeeasy.wordpress.com/ for more details.

You can contact us at salesforcemadeeasy@gmail.com as well.

Thanks,
Team-Salesforce Made Easy

I have a flow that I would like to use outside my org. I require a Force.com site as a portal and then a Visual Force page to customize the look and feel to match my branding.

Please let me know if you can help with this.

Thank You.

I need to send an outbound message to a 3rd party system. I am looking for someone who is U.S. based, english speaking (fluent and clear) that has experience configuring outbound messaging using workflow. 

I have the WSDL, xml schemas already. 

I would prefer to walk through the solution and document the requirements together as opposed to documenting them assuming things i dont know about outbound messaging.

If you are interested in this small project, please contact me here.

Thanks

Chris

Hello,

Our company is in need of a Salesforce Consultant. We have a small group of Salesforce users. And needing some assistance in Salesforce.

• Help Create New Workflow Rules. (Must have experience).  
  • Help on an existing Application. (Developing experience).
  • Evaluate and set up best practice.
  • Help automate web leads. (We have a system set up we are looking to automate).
  • Management to be able to track sales team.

Please respond if you are a Salesforce Consultant and can start immediately. 

Thank you,

SC

• November 16, 2012

We have a need for a Salesforce developer to assist with integrating Linvio PaymentConnect with a series of custom Visualforce pages. We estimate this will require 8-16 hours of development. Please contact me for more details.

Hi everyone,

Our company is looking for a SalesForce.com consultant. We have some project to do on SalesForce.com. Please see below the details.

• we have 3 sales guys, one manager
  • we have 3 tech guys and one manager for tech support
  • we have group addition
  • we already imported out customers

We need:

• Management to be able to track sales team
  • Insert accounting in SalesForce
  • Log-in calls
  • In and out calls
  • Set up our sales categories. Data is already imported
  • A place where all the documents are stored
  • A place where everybody can communicate

If you are available to help us immediately please write your location and pricing.

Best,

KDS

• November 09, 2012

We are looking for a Salesforce freelancer that can provide salesforce consultation, support in developing salesforce workflows, help create custom moduls and possibly has some knowhow in drupal which would be an advantage but not a must. We require someone that has an in-depth knowledge of salesforce and knows about the different appexchange products and tools available. As social media has become a key factor in businesses, we also need consulting on how we can make salesforce become more social in the type of business we are working in and how salesforce users within the company need to use Salesforce the right way.

At last it is important to say that we are mainly looking for a freelancer.

Please be sure to leave your email and phone number.

• October 31, 2012

Small company in Indianapolis that uses Salesforce.com in a big way. We have a couple of projects that require a Visualforce/APEX developer.  The position would likely begin as full time contracting, but could evolve into a full time position.  User interface development and workflow analysis experience needed.

• October 30, 2012

Hi,

We're looking to build out own Salesforce CTI adapter that connects our Digium Switchvox PBX to Salesforce. Switchvox is asterisk based, but has its own API. - http://developers.digium.com/switchvox/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

We are looking to do a complete integration for inbound and outbound calls.

Record all calls in Activity history or new custom object for Phone calls (to track calls not associated with salesforce records), with a link to the call recording stored on FTP. - Most people parse the xml files with recordings.

Need Full integration between Switchvox and salesforce
- Switchvox can trigger a post to salesforce on all calls, or at any other event, such as on call answer, on incoming call, on outgoing call, etc...

- In salesforce, need to track call statistics in relation to campaigns - each campaign uses a unique 800#, which is a field in campaigns as external ref ID
- Show activity history and reporting on calls by campaign, tracked separately via separate 800#’s - 800#’s for campaign can be stored in lead records and campaign records

Even if call isn’t answered, call should be logged as incomplete or missed, then trigger workflow rules to ensure these calls are followed up.

For all calls, log a link in call log record to call recording (download link from FTP server)

When calls are not answered by the sales team, they are forwarded to our answering service. the answering service then sends an email with call details. We need to have these emails accepted by salesforce, match up with the call record, then assigned and followed up via workflow & Assignment rules.

Let me know, thank you...

• October 24, 2012

Hello,

We are looking for someone to take on several initiatives we have at our company, architect the solutions and bring home the projects.

We have a strong preference for someone who can spend time in our office just south of Denver working with users to insure the solution is developed in the best way.

Looking forward to hearing from the respondants!

• October 22, 2012

I NEED A DEVELOPER who can create a calendar in Sales Force like I cal which will allow me to have multi users, color coated and view all employee schedules on!!!!!