• 30 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am working on an org where I can't determine how an auto-response for a Case is being generated.

- when the case is opened, an email is sent.  I don't recognize the email template.

- the "Auto Response" rules setup for the org don't include a rule for this Record Type, and the templates used do not match any of the above.  So the email is not sent from there.

- I can't see anywhere in the APEX code where this email is sent.  When I check the debug log, it doesn't appear that any Email Invocations are run.

- I can't see any workflow email triggers that send this

- If I modify one of the Auto Response rules to include the Record Type in question, the Auto Response rule runs as expected;  the original email is not sent.

- If I reset the Auto Response rules, then the original email is sent again.

Is there any way for me to diagnose this?

Thank you

AT 

Hello! We are looking for a manager for my team at NetMotion Wireless. Please see the link below for more details! You would be working with a highly qualified Developer and myself (Certified Developer, Advanced Admin and Admin):

http://jobvite.com/m?3t7Tegws

I am working on an org where I can't determine how an auto-response for a Case is being generated.

- when the case is opened, an email is sent.  I don't recognize the email template.

- the "Auto Response" rules setup for the org don't include a rule for this Record Type, and the templates used do not match any of the above.  So the email is not sent from there.

- I can't see anywhere in the APEX code where this email is sent.  When I check the debug log, it doesn't appear that any Email Invocations are run.

- I can't see any workflow email triggers that send this

- If I modify one of the Auto Response rules to include the Record Type in question, the Auto Response rule runs as expected;  the original email is not sent.

- If I reset the Auto Response rules, then the original email is sent again.

Is there any way for me to diagnose this?

Thank you

AT 

I am trying to find the "Enforce Validation and Triggers from Lead Conversion" setting.  According to the documentation, it should be in Setup | Customize | Leads | Settings, however, the check box is no longer there.  Is the functionality no longer availa?ble?  Or has it moved to another location