• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm converting an old unmanaged package into a new managed packaged and I am running into an issue. I have an S-Control named Checklist_New, shown here:

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
<!--
function init() {
// Call the 'new checklist' page and set the save URL to our custom populate SControl.
// Always set the return URL to the checklist view page.
// Request.CF00N70000001aCWA contains entity name, if called from the entity
if ('{!$Request.CF00N70000001aCWA}' != '') {
window.parent.location.href = "{!URLFOR($Action.Checklist__c.New, null, [CF00N70000001aCWA=$Request.CF00N70000001aCWA, saveURL=URLFOR($SControl.Checklist_Populate, null, [retURL=URLFOR($Request.retURL, null, null, true)]), retURL=URLFOR($Request.retURL, null, null, true)], true)}";
} else {
window.parent.location.href = "{!URLFOR($Action.Checklist__c.New, null, [saveURL=URLFOR($SControl.Checklist_Populate, null, [retURL=URLFOR($Request.retURL, null, null, true)]), retURL=URLFOR($Request.retURL, null, null, true)], true)}";
}
}
// -->
</script>
</head>

<body onLoad="init()">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</body>

</html>

When I attempt to upload my package I get the following error:

Component Type Name Problem
Custom S-Control Checklist New This component depends on another component that is not included in this package.

If I remove this S-Control from my package the upload is sucessful, but clearly this is not an option.

The S-Control Checklist_Populate and the Object  Checklist__c are both included in the package by Checklist_New.

I can't seem to think of anything else it could possible be dependant on so I'm thinking something quirky is going on here...

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Mike