• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to have a Form, when user enter data into this form and add attachment -  i want to create a record in salesforce including attachment. Challange here is this form should be available to my specific users no other person should acces it.

My concern is do we need to buy any licence to achive this?

Thanks in advance

• August 08, 2012

can we change the color of buttons in Details pages?

Thanks in advance

I am new to the Programming. 

I have a requirement where an attachement need to be Deleted on Approval Rejection.

Process of Record Creation: Record Created through mail, with an Attachment in Department object .

It is pushed to an approval before Publishing in Chatter post.

Now Record is Pushed to Master Approver Object. (Group of user have Access to it)

Now if Record is Approved  attachement should get stored in Storage custom object. and content should be posted on chatter.

If record is Rejected Attachment should get deleted, but still the record should Exsist. but no one should be able to edit it (except Admin Profile)

Please Help me in Accomplishing this Task. Thanks in Advance.

Email to salesforce

Have an Custom object with Fields: Name, Category , Date 

Now a Form is Created in exchange form & exchange infopath form with same fields above.

this form is sent through email.(should be embeded to outlook)

Now task is: How to read the body of the form.

Fields(data) entered into the form should map with custom object Fields. and the form should get attached to its parent Record.

Hope i am clear with the question.

Please share the code, would much appreciable.

Thanks in Advance  

Hi all,

Please help me in resolving this

Dynamically objects of org should populate in picklist field, when i select an object , its API name, object name, singular name, fields available in that object should appear in pageblock table below.

I would really appreciate if someone help me in solving this.

Thanks in advance.

hope i made the question clear.

i have a master detail realtionship between two objects,

is it posible to update a checkbox in master object if all the detail objects are in certain status???

Please help.

• July 12, 2012

Hi,

Do anyone know the best resume parser that I can integrate with salesforce or a company that has webservices for parsing resumes that I can integrate with salesforce.

Hi All,

My problem in that i want to insert data from external form to custom object. i have created one custom tab also with custom object (Order).

Now i want to insert data in Order Object.

I don't have any idea how to communicate with that object.

Please reply asap..

Note :  I am working with php code

Thanks,

Navneet

Hi all,

Please help me in resolving this

Dynamically objects of org should populate in picklist field, when i select an object , its API name, object name, singular name, fields available in that object should appear in pageblock table below.

I would really appreciate if someone help me in solving this.

Thanks in advance.

hope i made the question clear.