• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have created a custom object called monthly promotions.I have a fields called promotion1, promotion2,promotion3,promotion4. And every month i have promo codes for example january has promocodes like 0111,0222,033,0444 and for feb 1111,2222,3333,4444 and so on for every month. But the promocodes should be visble only for that particular month.Example january codes should be shown in the  month of january only and in february january codes and future months codes shouldn't be shown.

Any suggestion is appriciated.

Thanks,

Kiran

i have created a custom object called monthly promotions.I have a fields called promotion1, promotion2,promotion3,promotion4. And every month i have promo codes for example january has promocodes like 0111,0222,033,0444 and for feb 1111,2222,3333,4444 and so on for every month. But the promocodes should be visble only for that particular month.Example january codes should be shown in the  month of january only and in february january codes and future months codes shouldn't be shown.

Thanks,

Kiran

Hi Force.com board,

My requirement is creation of a formula field for the existing  auto number field. In detail If the auto number is 1 Formula field should retain the value 'A'.If it is 2 formula field should give 'B' and similarly upto 26 'Z'.And after that It should be given as 'AA' and should continue.I cant find a solution for this, So help in any form would be really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Developer

i have created a custom object called monthly promotions.I have a fields called promotion1, promotion2,promotion3,promotion4. And every month i have promo codes for example january has promocodes like 0111,0222,033,0444 and for feb 1111,2222,3333,4444 and so on for every month. But the promocodes should be visble only for that particular month.Example january codes should be shown in the  month of january only and in february january codes and future months codes shouldn't be shown.

Thanks,

Kiran

Hi All,

Want to work for one of the UK's fastest growing agencies?

We are looking to hire a number of developers and functional consultants from juniors to seniors.

Great package, Lots of perks (very startup vibe), potential for fast career progression, working with some fantastic clients and a super office enviroment in the heart of london.

If you are keen to get involved and are great at what you do, we would love to hear from you.

Regards,

Cameron 

cameron@tquila.com