• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

I am trying to create a formula field of type text, which depends on two other picklist fields. For Example If picklist field "Timing__c" = "Thursday Readiness" and if other Picklist field "Result__c" is either "Empty", "Ready," "Major Work", "Minor Work" , then the formula field should show Yes, else it should show up as No.

IF (ISPICKVAL( Timing__c, "Thursday Readiness") & ISPICKVAL( Result__c , "") ) ,"Yes", "No")

Any Suggesstions?

I create two vf pages(2 step wizard). the page 1 have next and cancel button and page 2 have previous, save and cancel button.

Requirement: allow users to enter the values in the fields and save it. User should also be able to view the values of the field entered in page1 and page2

Problem: The users can enter the data in both the pages but after saving the record and when the user view them. only the field values from page1 is visible and all the field values form page2 is empty. My controller code only inclues navigation from one page to another. Save, previous, next and cancel are the standard button (code in the VF page)

Need help is knowing why field values from page1 is saved and page2 is empty.

public class qualityCheckController {

public qualityCheckController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {

}
    public PageReference step1() {
      return Page.QualityCount1;
   }

public PageReference step2() {
      return Page.QualityCount2;
   }

}

Hi,

I created a VF page where, checkbox appears dependent on the value of the picklist. For Example

Picklist vlaues are: Meets Best Practices, Partially Meets Best Practices, Doesnot Meet Best Practices. For each Picklist value a checkbox appears. My Problem here is when the picklist value is "none" then all the checkbox appear. I want then to appear only when picklist value is selected and hide all checkbox when the picklist value is none.

Here is the code: 
<apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" columns="1" title="Instructional Material">
<apex:inputField value="{!Class__c.QC_Material_Observation__c}" required="false">
<apex:actionsupport event="onchange" rerender="null,best,partial,doesnot"/>
</apex:inputField>
<apex:outputPanel >

</apex:outputPanel>
<apex:outputPanel id="best" >
<apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!Contains(Class__c.QC_Material_Observation__c,'Meets Best Practices')}" >
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Class__c.QC_IM_Fine__c}"/>
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Class__c.QC_IM_Fine_Multimedia__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection> 

<apex:outputPanel id="partial" >
<apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!Contains(Class__c.QC_Material_Observation__c,'Partially Meets Best Practice')}" >

<apex:outputPanel id="doesnot" >
<apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!Contains(Class__c.QC_Material_Observation__c,'Does not Meet Best Practices')}" >
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Class__c.QC_Third_Party_Material__c}"/>
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Class__c.QC_No_Lectures__c}"/>

<apex:inputTextarea value="{!Class__c.QC_Material_Comments__c}" required="false" rows="10" cols="50" />
<apex:inputField value="{!Class__c.QC_Material_Score__c}" required="false"/>
</apex:pageblocksection>

I am trying to create a checkbox with field name "Multimedia" in visual flow. When I check the box, i want a text box to apear. I created a choice resource with label "Multimedia". When I check this box i want the output to be a text box(which are "guidelines" for the Multimedia checkbox in my case). This text box contain atleast 300 characters.

I create two vf pages(2 step wizard). the page 1 have next and cancel button and page 2 have previous, save and cancel button.

Requirement: allow users to enter the values in the fields and save it. User should also be able to view the values of the field entered in page1 and page2

Problem: The users can enter the data in both the pages but after saving the record and when the user view them. only the field values from page1 is visible and all the field values form page2 is empty. My controller code only inclues navigation from one page to another. Save, previous, next and cancel are the standard button (code in the VF page)

Need help is knowing why field values from page1 is saved and page2 is empty.

public class qualityCheckController {

public qualityCheckController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {

}
    public PageReference step1() {
      return Page.QualityCount1;
   }

public PageReference step2() {
      return Page.QualityCount2;
   }

}

Hi,

I created a VF page where, checkbox appears dependent on the value of the picklist. For Example

Picklist vlaues are: Meets Best Practices, Partially Meets Best Practices, Doesnot Meet Best Practices. For each Picklist value a checkbox appears. My Problem here is when the picklist value is "none" then all the checkbox appear. I want then to appear only when picklist value is selected and hide all checkbox when the picklist value is none.

Here is the code: 
<apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" columns="1" title="Instructional Material">
<apex:inputField value="{!Class__c.QC_Material_Observation__c}" required="false">
<apex:actionsupport event="onchange" rerender="null,best,partial,doesnot"/>
</apex:inputField>
<apex:outputPanel >

<apex:outputPanel id="best" >
<apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!Contains(Class__c.QC_Material_Observation__c,'Meets Best Practices')}" >
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Class__c.QC_IM_Fine__c}"/>

<apex:outputPanel id="partial" >
<apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!Contains(Class__c.QC_Material_Observation__c,'Partially Meets Best Practice')}" >

<apex:outputPanel id="doesnot" >
<apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!Contains(Class__c.QC_Material_Observation__c,'Does not Meet Best Practices')}" >
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Class__c.QC_Third_Party_Material__c}"/>
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Class__c.QC_No_Lectures__c}"/>

<apex:inputTextarea value="{!Class__c.QC_Material_Comments__c}" required="false" rows="10" cols="50" />
<apex:inputField value="{!Class__c.QC_Material_Score__c}" required="false"/>
</apex:pageblocksection>

hi all,

i have a custom object. while creating each and every new fields in that object, i have added some lines in the Help Text (to get displayed in the UI, detail page and in edit page as well). while creating or editing or viewing the details page, the question mark (?) near every field describes about it. (i.e,.) working as it is.

now, i have created a visualforce page and i have overridden the new record creation page and edit page of that object. In that VF page, i have referred the fields from the custom object only (using inputField component). My problem is, i am not getting that help text (?) in my VF page, while creating a new one and editing the existing one too. how to bring the help text (?) near every field in my VF page... please help me.. 

thanks, 

abivenkat,

SFDC Learner