• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have Custom Page Controller, from where I am passing a value to custom component controller through component attributes. But this value appears null in component controller. But at the same time when I print it at page controller, it shows it have value.

Can anyone please suggest why this could be happening.

Thanks.

Can any one one please let me know any workaround for Salesforce limitation of  Encrypted fields can not be used in Where clause as search criteria.

I Want to implement search functionality based on encrypted field.

Thanks!!!

I have two custom components, Visitor_Hospitality_Form__c and Visitors__c... their is a master-detail relationship between the forms and the visitors.
I have created a Visualforce Compnent, a controller and a visualforce page to show all the related visitors on the visitors form page but it isn't showing any items in the table
Here is the controller
global with sharing class VHF_VisitorsListController {
    global string VHFID {get;set;}
    global List<Visitors__c> existingVisitors {get;set;}
    public VHF_VisitorsListController() {
        existingVisitors = new list<Visitors__c>();
        existingVisitors = [SELECT NAME,Arriving_by_Taxi__c,Email__c,Is_Director__c,Is_WiFi_Required__c,Job_Title__c,Lunch_Required__c,
                            Parking_Space_Required__c,Special_Dietary_Requirements__c
                           FROM Visitors__c  WHERE     Visitor_Hospitality_Form__c = :VHFID];

}
}
Here is the component:
<apex:component access="global" controller="VHF_VisitorsListController">
    <apex:attribute name="VHFIDValue" type="String" description="This is the Id of the VHF" assignTo="{!VHFID}" access="global" />
    <table class="table">
        <thead>    
            <tr>
                <th>Name</th> 
                <th>Job Title</th>
            </tr>
        </thead>        
        <tbody>

<apex:repeat value="{!existingVisitors}" var="vis">
                <tr>
                    <td>{!vis.Name}</td>
                    <td>{!vis.Job_Title__c}</td>

</tr>
            </apex:repeat>            

</tbody>   
    </table>
</apex:component>
I want to get list of user in ApEX cladd who have access to particular Account record in Salesforce.
If I wanted to force users to validate accounts before they can create an opportunity, how would I do so?  I would only want to apply this rule to accounts that have not been updated for a period of time.

Thanks in advance for any support given.

Matt

Hi thete,

I have requirement when case is updated i need to show "Assign using active assignment rules" check box is checked.

I was looking at couple of blogs i found below solution .

AssignmentRule AR = new AssignmentRule();
AR = [select id from AssignmentRule where SobjectType = 'Case' and Active = true limit 1];
//Creating the DMLOptions for "Assign using active assignment rules" checkbox
Database.DMLOptions dmlOpts = new Database.DMLOptions();
dmlOpts.assignmentRuleHeader.assignmentRuleId= AR.id;                     
cse.setOptions(dmlOpts);

listCase.add(cse); 

but it not showing "Assign using active assignment rules" checked.

Can any one tell me how to check "Assign using active assignment rules" check box . it is possible ?

I have Custom Page Controller, from where I am passing a value to custom component controller through component attributes. But this value appears null in component controller. But at the same time when I print it at page controller, it shows it have value.

Can anyone please suggest why this could be happening.

Thanks.

We are a young but growing concierge service firm in search of a SF programmer to help develop our order tracking system.  The initial system must enable a service request  portal for the customer and for us a dashboard into the lifecycle of the order with the ability to invoice the customer.  

We are looking for an innovative person who can help guide our strategy.   

Please write to us at contact@perqsoleil.com if you are interested in helping.

• June 15, 2013

Hi there,

We are a small student-run non-profit looking for some assistence customizing our salesforce plattform and implementing web to lead on our new website. Job is fairly straight forward. Contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Jeff

Positive Image are a digital agency with an established video-based SaaS application. We currently market our product to large enterprises allowing them to better communicate with their customers during the sales cycle.

We are now looking to develop a version of the application for the App Exchange allowing us to market the product to large Salesforce.com customers utilising the Force.com API. The application will integrate primarily with the CRM functions within Salesforce.com including Chatter. We’ve scoped out the application and now require assistance with turning the scope into a technical specification and then completing the cycle from development through to launch on the exchange.

We are looking to complete development by October 2013 with a view to launching on the App Exchange shortly after that so will require developers in place asap for at least three months. You should be within reasonable travelling distance from Windsor, Berkshire, UK as although remote development is possible you must be able to be on site at least once a week.

In the first instance please send a CV outlining your previous experience developing and launching apps on the exchange. Please also supply commercials as to whether you work on a daily rate, a fixed rate or for the initial 3 months.

Take a look at www.vcreate.tv to find out more about the current application and www.positiveimage.co.uk to find out more about Positive Image.

Thanks very much.

We are a team of Salesforce.com consultants looking for a part time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office.  This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues.  You will be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it. 

Core skills would include:

• All normal Salesforce.com administration tasks & an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Dashboards
  • Data imports
  • Visualforce knowledge and how it can be used to solve business problems
  • Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements & architect the various associated systems
  • You should be able to efficiently, effectively and clearly coordinate & manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish.  This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements. 

You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development. 

The amount of hours you work will be based on your expertise & and the ability to hand off projects to you. 

Please send resume to marie@snapptraffic.com

Hi ,

I am trying to create a sample visual page with recruitment application but when i try to show fields data from related list, I am getting the following error.

Error: Invalid field Job_application__r for SObject Position__c 

here is my code.

<apex:page standardController="Position__c" id="thePage">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageMessages ></apex:pageMessages>
<apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom">
<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"></apex:commandButton>
<apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"></apex:commandButton>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
<apex:inputField value="{!Position__c.Department__c}">