• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have created a custom tab for activities, and retrieved the key prefix usingTask.SObjectType.getDescribe().getKeyPrefix(), it is returning me the value /00T. The issue is when i go on activities tab, i am able to view activities tab but not my custom buttons and multiselect checkbox. They appear only when i click on Go or select another view.

Also i have tried to use enhanced list 

<apex:enhancedList type="Activity" height="380" rowsPerPage="25" customizable="True"/>

when using this the standard print button is missing from the list view, also when on service console the task opens in same tab and not in subtab.

Is there any way to retrieve /007 dynamically or any other workaround??

Hi all,

I have a requirement in which I need to  create a  VF email template ,In this  template I need to show  dynamic data  from the child object ( of related to object) and the objects related to child object.

Please let me know how can i  use custom controllers and how can i query   related objects i.

Thanks in advance

I created a VF page for my users to help them take ownership of Accounts/Opps as SF doesn't handle it all that well for the way my org works.  To allow my users to use this new page, I created a custom formula field to replace the standard Opportunity Owner field.  When the click CHANGE on this custom field, it takes them to my VF page, which does all of the steps for them.

The issue I have is with users utilizing the Console view.  When they click the CHANGE button it redirects them away from console.  The way around this was to change the _target of the HYPERLINK in the formula field to _blank, thus opening in a new tab/window.  This is not clean at all from a usability standpoint as a single user may end up with dozens of tabs/windows open.

Are there any suggestions on a way to optimize this for console, while still making it a friendly experience for users not using the console?

In a perfect world, console users would stay on the same screen and the VF page would load within the Opportunity "Full View" frame of the console (the bottom left frame of the bellow image).  Once they save the VF page, the frame then loads with the Opp record.  All the while, users not on the console will experience this all within the same tab/window.

(Hope this is all clear...)

Console Example

Hi all,

I have a requirement in which I need to  create a  VF email template ,In this  template I need to show  dynamic data  from the child object ( of related to object) and the objects related to child object.

Please let me know how can i  use custom controllers and how can i query   related objects i.

Thanks in advance