• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a custom object A that has a lookup relationship with another custom object B. Is it possible that once I filled up the reference to object B, the form automaticallys add another lookup field to the same custom object B so that I can have more than one look up?

Thanks!

Hello all,

I have been trying to query the Group table to get roles with the name "Hiring Manager"

List<Group> groups = [SELECT Name, Id FROM Group where Name = 'Hiring Manager'];
        hiringManagerShare.UserOrGroupId = groups[0].Id;

Can't seem to get any rows out of this. I double checked on the role's label, it is the same as above. If i remove the Where clause, everything works..

Please help!

Hi,

I have a custom object A that has a lookup relationship with another custom object B. Is it possible that once I filled up the reference to object B, the form automaticallys add another lookup field to the same custom object B so that I can have more than one look up?

Thanks!

Hello all,

I have been trying to query the Group table to get roles with the name "Hiring Manager"

List<Group> groups = [SELECT Name, Id FROM Group where Name = 'Hiring Manager'];
        hiringManagerShare.UserOrGroupId = groups[0].Id;

Can't seem to get any rows out of this. I double checked on the role's label, it is the same as above. If i remove the Where clause, everything works..

Please help!