• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is possible use apex:detail with different page layout? Because now is shown page layout which is assignment to record type and I want have some related lists, fields on my custom Visual force page and all on standard page of object.

I know that I can use fields and apex:relatedList, but I am searching for the simplest solution, which can customer manage (without edit of code he can not add other relatedList)

• February 04, 2013

Hi,

I am making hybrid applicaion based on salesforce mobile SDK for iOS. I want to get object descrtion like label of field and available values of picklist.

I want this information about Task object, here is my code:

forcetkClient.describe("Task", fillTaskType, onErrorSfdc);

function fillTaskType(response){
    logToConsole("Type" + response['fields']['Type']['label']);
}

but in output in xcode I receive error

Error in success callback: NetworkStatus0 = TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object

can any help me?

PS: I use xcode 4.4.1

• October 05, 2012

can anyone help me? I want use math operators in value of outputfield, for example

<apex:outputfield value="expresion1 + expression2" />

but problem is, that I don't know how to write these expressions(their are numbers from custom conroller). I found which are supported, but I didn't find how to use it.

I tried

<apex:outputfield value="{!expresion1 + expression2}" />

But it is not work.

Thanks for help

• July 16, 2012

Is possible use apex:detail with different page layout? Because now is shown page layout which is assignment to record type and I want have some related lists, fields on my custom Visual force page and all on standard page of object.

I know that I can use fields and apex:relatedList, but I am searching for the simplest solution, which can customer manage (without edit of code he can not add other relatedList)

• February 04, 2013

I have added an item to an existing list.  The new item is an expanding/contracting list with secondary expanding/contracting sub items.  The second level items have check boxes under them.  

The problem I am having is when I contract the Main Item (Labor Scope)  without first contracting theSub Item (Cabinet) the checkboxes are still visible. (second screenshot below)

Here is what it looks like.

The new list item when fully expanded

The list expands fine and the data is saved correctly.  The list contracts correctly when the Sub Item (Cabinet) is contracted before contracting the Main Item(Labor Scope)

Contract main list without contracting  Sub Items(Cabinet)  the related checkboxes are still visible but I want them hidden

I am relatively new to Visualforce and the jQuery in this page is the first I have worked with.  I have done a lot of research and have seen similar code to what I have but haven't been able to figure out how to get my list to collapse correctly.  I am thinking in my jQuery script I need to relate the list with parent/child.  I'm just sure how to do so.  Again, I inherited the program so I have only added to it to get my collapsible list.

Here is my jQuery related to the new list item and the added list

// -------- This is the code related to the parent Expand/Collapse Icon -------- 
$(".laborScopePlusIcon").toggle(function(){
   $('.laborScopeTask').show();
    this.src="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryMobile, '/JqueryMobile/images/Collapse.png')}";
    }, function() { 
   $('.laborScopeTask').hide();
    this.src="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryMobile, '/JqueryMobile/images/expand.png')}";
    });
// -------- This is the code related to the Child Expand/Collapse Icon --------
$(".laborScopeSubPlusIcon").toggle(function(){
   $('.laborScopeSubTask').show();
    this.src="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryMobile, '/JqueryMobile/images/Collapse.png')}";
    }, function() {  
   $('.laborScopeSubTask').hide();  
    this.src="{!URLFOR($Resource.JqueryMobile, '/JqueryMobile/images/expand.png')}";  
    });

Any help or advice would be greately appreciated.

Tim Johnson

• February 04, 2013
Can i  write a sheduled trigger in such way that if the contact are not updating their time sheet after 120mins they have to notifie  with mail

I am in the process of uploading an unmanaged package to be moved to a different org. However when i upload my package i'm getting an error as follows: 

Component TypeNameProblem
Button or LinkShowMapThis component depends on another component that is not included in this package. null
Button or LinkSend_Response_RequestThis component depends on another component that is not included in this package. null

I'm getting two instances of this dependency problem, both showing null as the package that is missing. Both are links and both are part of larger pages that i can not remove from the app without sacrificing a large chunk of functionality. I could use any help at all with where to look to solve this issue. 

• November 12, 2012