• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to up the Code Coverage from 73% to at least 75%, but all the test classes that I'm trying to deploy failed with the error:

"Your organization's code coverage is 73%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment."

This doesn't make much sense. How can I increase the code coverage when Test Class deployment failed with that error.

At first, deploying Apex failed with the message "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 74%, at least 75% test coverage is required."

So i try to up the test coverage % by deploying only Unit Test , but the Unit Test deployment also failed with message "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 74%, at least 75% test coverage is required."

How am i going to up the test coverage % when SF won't allow me to deploy Unit Test?
At first, deploying Apex failed with the message "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 74%, at least 75% test coverage is required."

So i try to up the test coverage % by deploying only Unit Test , but the Unit Test deployment also failed with message "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 74%, at least 75% test coverage is required."

How am i going to up the test coverage % when SF won't allow me to deploy Unit Test?

if i use a page that calls a remote action it does not work on a sites page?