• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, I am struck with a stange issue. I dont know if this is how Napili templates work with lightning components. 

Requirement - 
Website using Napili and lightning components. My understanding was that I will create 1 Napili page for every tab from my website (hence one for Home, one for profile, etc). I have created lightning components for the different functionalities. Now when I try to drag / drop lightning components to one Napili page, I notice that my other custom pages are automatically getting updated with the lightning component. Hence at the end of the day, all Napili pages are looking the same since they have the same set of components.

My Question - 
In Napili, will every page of the website be 1 separate Napili page OR will we have 1 big Napili page for the entire website which have display the components dynamically. 

Hi,

I have a requirement to integrate SFDC to Jira. I have selected a connector from Service rocket. This is list on the appexchange at - 
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016YiGEAU.

In brief, the connector uses SOAP API to connect to SFDC.

My client is asking me if we could use certificates as an additional security mechanism. I am not too familiar with the security aspects. Hence needing expert advice -
1. Can we use certificates at all in this scenario sice this is a 3rd party connector?
2. If so, what would be the process of using so?

Please advice.

Thanks. 

Hi,

I have a requirement to configure email to agent but the client doesnt want to set a forwarding rule from *@company.com to *@salesforce.com. Hence looks like the email to agent (using the email agent) may be the right chcoice. I am trying to make sure that the forwarding rule will not be needed. The documentation doesnt mention that the forwarding rule is needed. hence good so far. Still can someone please confirm I understood this correctly?

Also where I get confused is  - the tool still needs the routing address to be configures. So how will the tool know which routing address to use?

Thanks,

Vikash 

Hi,

I have a requirement to build an intranet site for one of  my clients. The main requirements are - 

1. authenticated website with a rich look and feel; different users could potentially see different contents.

2. strong content management capability

3. Contents are mostly read only, a few forms are to be present on the website

I have evaluated force.com site, company community, site.com. Looks like force.com site, with a content management solution like cmsforce 2 or Orchestra, using customer portal license is the best choice.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks,

vikash

Hi, I am looking to implement a portal (accessible using customer portal licenses) with some content management capabilities like creating news pages. However most of the pages would be visual force pages pulling data from salesforce objects. All the pages needs a website's look and feel. Please suggest. I am looking at CMSForce2 and Orchestra from appexchange. Am I going in the right direction? 

Hi,

I have a requirement to configure email to agent but the client doesnt want to set a forwarding rule from *@company.com to *@salesforce.com. Hence looks like the email to agent (using the email agent) may be the right chcoice. I am trying to make sure that the forwarding rule will not be needed. The documentation doesnt mention that the forwarding rule is needed. hence good so far. Still can someone please confirm I understood this correctly?

Also where I get confused is  - the tool still needs the routing address to be configures. So how will the tool know which routing address to use?

Thanks,

Vikash 

Hi,

I have a requirement to build an intranet site for one of  my clients. The main requirements are - 

1. authenticated website with a rich look and feel; different users could potentially see different contents.

2. strong content management capability

3. Contents are mostly read only, a few forms are to be present on the website

I have evaluated force.com site, company community, site.com. Looks like force.com site, with a content management solution like cmsforce 2 or Orchestra, using customer portal license is the best choice.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks,

vikash