• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to implement pagination in my visualforcepage on a custom object using a custom controller,with a limit of about 10 records per page and having all the pagenumbers and prevoius and next and lastpage links like:

first,next,1,2,3...Lastpage....  links...

Can any body pls help...

Thanks......

• July 10, 2013

while i am trying to pass parameters between pages the value being passed is visible in the url,how to hide or mask it in the url...can any body help....

• November 20, 2012

I have a button in my visual force page called "add",every time i click on the button in my vfpage a field from my custom object should be visible..

suppose if i click on "add" first time "approver2" field should be available and again if i click on "add" second time "approver3" field of my custom object should be available n again click "add", "approver4" field of my custom obj should be visible

• October 09, 2012

I have my custom object,with records,i need all my records to be  displayed in my visual force page... when i click on button listrecords...

• September 06, 2012

i have a field "Assignedto3" in my visual force page like:

<apex:outputLabel value="AssignedTo3" for="AssignedTo3"/>
        <apex:inputField id="AssignedTo3" value="{!tsk.Assigned2_To__c}"/>

I want it to be displayed ONLY when user clicks on a button "ADD"(to add one more user),in the visual force page,i need  help  in writing the "add" function in my custom controller and changes 2 b made in my vfpage

• August 30, 2012

I want to implement pagination in my visualforcepage on a custom object using a custom controller,with a limit of about 10 records per page and having all the pagenumbers and prevoius and next and lastpage links like:

first,next,1,2,3...Lastpage....  links...

Can any body pls help...

Thanks......

• July 10, 2013

i have a field "Assignedto3" in my visual force page like:

<apex:outputLabel value="AssignedTo3" for="AssignedTo3"/>
        <apex:inputField id="AssignedTo3" value="{!tsk.Assigned2_To__c}"/>

I want it to be displayed ONLY when user clicks on a button "ADD"(to add one more user),in the visual force page,i need  help  in writing the "add" function in my custom controller and changes 2 b made in my vfpage

• August 30, 2012

Hi,

I am new to javascript in salesforce.my issue is i need to write a javascript when i click on a button some data  should store in one text field.For example i created one custom button in detail page in Account object.when i click on this button i want to store some data in Billing City field.

any one guide me....

Thanks