• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have configuried the live agent accordingly ,now in my site I am able to find the link to start live agent, on click of that pre chart page is opening, After filling that form when I click on that Request chat button I am not getting chat window as because there no such action methods in that button .

Can any one help me on this to populate the chat window and any sample code for the chat window  ,Any suggesion ,help is highly appreciated in advance.

Thanks

Samu

• December 21, 2012

Hi All,

Can any one help me how can i activte the knowledge object in salesforce..??

Thanks

Samu

• November 27, 2012

HI All,

I have one child record in opportunit y named opportunity tool gate .On update of one field in opportunity I want to update otwo field in oppportunity tollgate.Can any one help me to do this.Advanesly appreciated for this help.

Thanks

Samu

• November 22, 2012

Hi All ,

I am  working on a simple filter condition where I am using the below Query String.

In the below string I am using 3 things mainly  "selectedfield" i am getting a value from picklist "values" is a text value where I am giving some value .I need to add the "%" .Now when I am giving the value with the "% " in text my query is working fine .I need to fix this value through Query .

CAn any one help me on this .

Below is the query  String:-

String queryIs='SELECT id,StageName,Opportunity_Owner_First_Name__c,Opportunity_Owner_Last_Name__c,Opportunity_Owner_formula__c,CreatedDate,Opportunity_Link__c FROM Opportunity where'+' '+selectedfield+' '+'Like:'+'values';

Thanks

Samu

• November 15, 2012

Hi All,

Is it possible to display cases in lead view if case is related to lead .

and in lead related list can i display the cases related to lead.

Any sugession is highly apprecited advance.

Thanks

SAMU.

• October 26, 2012

Hi All,

I want to display both lead and case in lead view page if any case  is related to laed .Is it possible to display this, if possible can u please give me the solution .

Thanks

Samu

• October 24, 2012

Hi All,

I want to give  inline visual force page  access to a profile .Can help me in this.

Thanks

Samu.

• October 22, 2012

Hi All,

Is it possible to increase th edefault column button from 3 to 4 and make that to default in dashboard.

Thanks

Manoj

• October 19, 2012

Hi All,

I want   to enable Global Search to search Opportunity 's Owner Name field .Can any one help me on this .

Any  fruitful help is highly appreciated in advanced.

Thanks

Samu

• October 19, 2012

Hi EveryBody,

I  am converting the qualified lead to oppertunity  through trigger.So i need to restrict  user to view and edit  the qualified lead

If it possible through trigger please help me.

Thanks

Samu

• October 18, 2012

Hi All ,

While creating a template in lead object the link is not working.

Lead.Link

while using the template the link is populate in mail.

Can any one help me is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Samu

• October 17, 2012

Hi All,

I am comparing a Integer with a picklist value like (1Day/3 Day/7Day/1 WEEK/2WEEK/1 Month /3 Month/1 yaer /2Year)

My requirment is like (Today()-One Date field) > Picklist value ,7) I wnat to send an email alert..

Please help me in this ..

Thanks

Samu..

• October 11, 2012

Hi All,

I am writting a trigger to auto convert  qualified lead to oppertunity .After conversion i need to redirect  to oppertunity detaiol page .I am creating a class like below

public class RedirectOpportunity{
 public static PageReference sendLink(String oppId){
          PageReference pageRef = new  PageReference('/' + oppId);
           pageRef.setRedirect(true);
          return pageRef;
   }
}

After this I m calling this method from trigger and passing the oppertunity Id into that class.

It is not redirecting Can any one help me please .

Thanks

Samu

• October 11, 2012

Hi All,

I am writting a trigger  is converting qualified lead to oppertunity ,but after convertion i need to display a popup in lead detail page that oppertunity is converted.How do I acieve it.Please help me in this.

Thanks

Samu

• October 04, 2012

Hi All ,

I m not abl;e to run the test class in my org it is showing error like ,

line 1, column 1: Type is not visible: test 

Please help me i need to deploy to production today .

Thanks

Samu.

• September 07, 2012

Hi All ,

I want to prevent some mail to create case in sfdc.Is there any way please suggest me ,Waiting for ur response.

Thanks

Smau

• September 06, 2012

Hi All,

I have a requirment like i want to block those email address to create case whose extension is @something ,What I need to do this in email to case creation .

Any one please give me solution is highly appreciated.

Advance thanks

Samu

• September 06, 2012

Hi All,

I want to know how many custom lable are there in my organisation.Is there any way to find that .Atleast in which object they r storing these custom lable .

Thanks  in advance,

Samu.

• September 05, 2012

Hi All ,

While creating a template in lead object the link is not working.

Lead.Link

while using the template the link is populate in mail.

Can any one help me is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Samu

• October 17, 2012

Hi All,

I am writting a trigger to auto convert  qualified lead to oppertunity .After conversion i need to redirect  to oppertunity detaiol page .I am creating a class like below

public class RedirectOpportunity{
 public static PageReference sendLink(String oppId){
          PageReference pageRef = new  PageReference('/' + oppId);
           pageRef.setRedirect(true);
          return pageRef;
   }
}

After this I m calling this method from trigger and passing the oppertunity Id into that class.

It is not redirecting Can any one help me please .

Thanks

Samu

• October 11, 2012

Hi All,

I have a requirment like i want to block those email address to create case whose extension is @something ,What I need to do this in email to case creation .

Any one please give me solution is highly appreciated.

Advance thanks

Samu

• September 06, 2012

Hi All,

I want to know how many custom lable are there in my organisation.Is there any way to find that .Atleast in which object they r storing these custom lable .

Thanks  in advance,

Samu.

• September 05, 2012