• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

We have developed an app as Managed Package and it has passed the security review. Our app has the following features,

1) Apex Classes and Triggers

2) VF pages

3) API Callouts

4) Apex Webservice classess (they are called within the app itself by javascript and not from external application)

5) Chatter Feed and some more...

6) 3 Custom objects

When we try to install the package from the Developer Org (where we created the managed package and submitted it for security review) in Professional Edition we get the following error

We did not install the app from AppExchange. Also we know that Apex does not run in PE but Apex from managed package will run with the criteria that the app is "Apex Authorised". But can someone explain what this "Apex Authorised" is and how do we get it for our managed package.

In our app we have 3 custom objects. We cannot create custom profiles or edit standard profiles in PE. So how can we give permission for the profiles to access these custom objects ??

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,

Sethuraman.AR

Hi All,

How do i add instructions document along with the app in appexchange to give details about how to install and configure the app ???

If i create a word doc for the instructions, is there any restrictions on the size of the document , number of pages in the document ??

Thanks for ur replies.

Regards,

Sethuraman.AR

I would like to be able to create a trigger programmatically. Is this possible and if so, using APEX code, APEX Web Service code, or AppExchange Web Service API? Example code would be helpful too. Thanks very much.
  • October 02, 2007