• Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys,

If there's a way to delete related list when parent is set to private?.

Scenario:.

I have a 2 users. User X and User Y with same Role Hierarchy. Then I set up the Permission Set give delete access on the object. and I also create a public group then tick the Grant Access Using Hierarchies.

I logged as a User X When I tried to Delete the Related List Created by User Y. System said that User X don't have access to delete the record.

please share you thoughts and ideas.

I hope someone help me to my problem.

Thanks,

sniper_semaj

HI Guys,

if there's a way to replicate the sorting of the Email Message from the other instance? here what I did, we have two Intance for example Instance 1 and Instance 2, the instance 1 has Email Message then I want to convert the email message data to instance 2 thru data loader. I did sort by Message Date but the sorting in instance 2 are not correct... I hope you answer my inquiry. thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I want to display a date field value in Visualforce page.

Accoring to user "locale" selection... the date format should get change.

if the user is from US then date should display as "MM/DD/YYYY" format and For UK user date should display as "DD/MM/YYYY" format.

Any possible solution?

Many thanks,

In my visual force page I have the following line that display date : 1/21/2010 9:37 PM

<apex:outputField value="{!invitation.Account_group__r.Submission_Due_Date__c}"/>

I want to display date as : Jan 21, 2010 9.37 PM pst

Do I have to convert to string in my controller and display parsed data in visual force page?

or

Is there any format that I can give in my style(css) that will display date in the format I want?

Thanks

• January 12, 2010