• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am Jayanthi Ravi living in Sydney, Australian Citizen. I am a salesforce.com certified force.com developer(WI13), Certification Number: 1183677. I am having 13 yrs IT experience in Sydney (java and Forte). I am willing to relocate. I am looking for an opportunity in Salesforce. Please contact me for further details on jayanthiravi@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Jayanthi Ravi.

• December 10, 2012

All:

Our small, but growing company based in the Denver area is looking for a SalesForce Developer for a contract and/or permanent hire position.  Our clients include some of the best known technology companies in the market. 

This position is work-from-home with a flexible schedule, so candidates need to be independent, self-motivated, and able to work with remote teams.

The responsibilities of this position are as follows:

-          Work with other members of the development team and take an active role in the department’s development and growth

-          Work on new features using VisualForce, Apex, SOQL, etc.

-          Provide responses and support to the QA team throughout the development cycle as code is written

-          Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work well in a remote team environment

-          A strong service attitude is essential

Why would you want to work for us?

-          Work from home (no commute!)

-          Flexible schedule

-          The ability to take an active role in the team, have your voice heard, and see your efforts make a direct impact

-          Laid back team with minimal politics and red tape; we'd rather spend our time improving our code and developing exciting new features

What will it take to succeed here?

-          A positive, collaborative attitude

-          A passion for technology and exceling in your field of expertise

-          The ability to be independent, dig into the code, and push yourself

-          A focused mindset allowing you to perform without having direct supervision

Please e-mail your resume with a brief qualifying statement and salary/rate requirements to: techjobs@point-of-reference.com

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if we can customise "Account" and "Contact" object on the "Force.com one app" edition.

Please suggest workaround,if not possible.

Many thanks in advance

• September 11, 2012