• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to call <apex:Apexfunction>  from javascript. It works fine in IE and Chrome but, fails in Firefox. I don't know why.

Can any one help me out on this ?

Below is my code:

<script>

function disableButton(obj){

savePost();
}

</script>

<apex:form>

<apex:actionfunctionname="savePost"action="{!saveObject}"/>

<apex:commandButton value="Test" onclick="disableButton(this);"/>

</apex:form>

The javascript function gets called but savepost(); function is not getting fired in Firefox.

Hi Guys,
I have enabled history tracking for a custom object called "xyz__c" and enabled history tracking for a custom field in xyz__c object. So, now i created a visulforce page where i need to show history related list in it.
How do i do it ?
I tried :
<apex:relatedList list="xyz__History" />
<apex:relatedList list="xyz__Histories" />
But, none of them worked.

I want to show related list without using Apex Class.

Hi,

I have deleted 1lakh records from production and i have emptyed by recycle bin. Is there any way to restore the data back into the production ?

Please help!

Hello,

I have a Date/Time field in my object. I want to store the time in EST format through apex code. How to do it ? is it possible ?

At present the time is getting stored in GMT format.

Thank you!

Hi, I am using formula field in the campaign member object, and i want to store RecordType name in the field. When i use $RecordType.Name as my formula it saves successfully without error. But, when i write soql query like: [Select nameoftheformulafield from campaignmember]; it is throwing up unknown exception. Can any tell me what is the reason ?

Hello,

I want to know how to write a relational soql query between contact and campaignmember. 

I need to display list of contact details having relationship with campaign member.

Thank you.

Hi,

I would like to know how to fetch list of Libraries using SOQL and in which Sobject is it stored.

And how do i archive the Libraries ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I would like to know how to fetch default piclist values of a field in apex class.

Hi,

I am getting following error for QueryLocator "This page uses a QueryLocator that is invalid.There is a limit of 5 QueryLocators per user".

The error comes when i leave page idle for 10-15 minutes.

Can anyone give me idea on how to resolve this issue ?

I am using StandardSetController for pagination.

Hi,

I am generating visualforce page as Excel by adding "contenttype="application/vnd.ms-excel"" in the <apex:page> tag. The excel is getting generated but formatting is bad... how do i format ? Can anyone give me example.

Hi,

I have master detail relationship with contact and custom object BroadBandCustomers .

So, i have used a subquery to fetch few details from custom object . i would like to know how to display sub query value in visualforce page . I am getting values .... tested in workbench. 

Here is my query:

SELECT Homeroom__c ,Phone  ,Number_of_calls__c ,

(SELECT id FROM BroadBandCustomers__r ORDER BY HSI_Stage_Date__c)

FROM Contact  ORDER BY LastName, FirstName

Hi Guys,

I have a portal with 3 tabs in it. I want to hide Home page component for a particular tab, can we do it ? if yes then how ?

HI Guys,

I am  getting "An internal server error" when i am trying to Render PDF for contact records in the form of table.

For 100 to 150 records the PDF generates perfectly but, after 150 records it shows "An internal server error" after loading the page for aroung 5 minutes. Can anyone tell me what is the issue ?

Is there any know to find field dependencies using SOQL query? ....like where the field is used trigger, workflow, apex class etc.

Hi Guys,
I have enabled history tracking for a custom object called "xyz__c" and enabled history tracking for a custom field in xyz__c object. So, now i created a visulforce page where i need to show history related list in it.
How do i do it ?
I tried :
<apex:relatedList list="xyz__History" />
<apex:relatedList list="xyz__Histories" />
But, none of them worked.

I want to show related list without using Apex Class.

Hello,

I want to know how to write a relational soql query between contact and campaignmember. 

I need to display list of contact details having relationship with campaign member.

Thank you.

Hi,

I would like to know how to fetch list of Libraries using SOQL and in which Sobject is it stored.

And how do i archive the Libraries ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I am getting following error for QueryLocator "This page uses a QueryLocator that is invalid.There is a limit of 5 QueryLocators per user".

The error comes when i leave page idle for 10-15 minutes.

Can anyone give me idea on how to resolve this issue ?

I am using StandardSetController for pagination.

Hi,

I am generating visualforce page as Excel by adding "contenttype="application/vnd.ms-excel"" in the <apex:page> tag. The excel is getting generated but formatting is bad... how do i format ? Can anyone give me example.

I have one visualforce page which is storing data in an object.

It also has link to another visualforce page.

How can i pass record id of that object to second visualforce page?

• October 04, 2012

Hi,

I have master detail relationship with contact and custom object BroadBandCustomers .

So, i have used a subquery to fetch few details from custom object . i would like to know how to display sub query value in visualforce page . I am getting values .... tested in workbench. 

Here is my query:

SELECT Homeroom__c ,Phone  ,Number_of_calls__c ,

(SELECT id FROM BroadBandCustomers__r ORDER BY HSI_Stage_Date__c)

FROM Contact  ORDER BY LastName, FirstName

Is there any know to find field dependencies using SOQL query? ....like where the field is used trigger, workflow, apex class etc.

I want a list all the objects present in my salesforce application in a java application after i login into SFDC from a java api.

can someone please help me

Thanks!