• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
With Classic UI:
We have a VF Page displaying a list of records on the selection of FY and "Export to Excel" button, upon clicking on this button. It downloads the list of records into CSV by passing the filter criteria (FY) to the report dynamically.

With New Lightning UI:
Instead of downloading into Excel, it is taking to the standard report page with empty filter criteria due to this it is leading to 0 Records.

Can anyone help me on this?
After enabling new lightning UI, I logged in as one of the User using loginAs feature. After that I logged out from it, and it takes me to a page where there is no sidebar and no header and it just contains list of users of that profile. 

User-added image
Salesforce new lightning UI is displaying hidden tabs configured in profile. If the profile has viewAll permission the tab is displayed irrespective of Tab permission.

Can anyone guide me on this.. 

Thanks,
Hi,

Is there any time-window restriction for completing Level 2 or Level 3 Architect Certification ?

Eg: If I completed TA Level 1 Certification by July 2015, then Is there any time-bound for completing level 2 and then level 3.

Thanks,
Dilip Singh
Hi, Am using my old Developer edition where I have created the domain due to which all the new objects are prefixed with mydomain name.Due to this trailhead is not able to check whether challenge is completed or not.

Could you please suggest on this.
Hi,

Is Salesforce supports Private Cloud. I have a requirement where the company wants to retain their data in their own datacenters.

Is Salesforce Supports??

Thanks,
Singhd62
Hi,

Want to perform custom sorting on multiple fields in apex same as Excel which narrows down the list lets say from 100 to 5 using sort type (asc or desc)

Thanks,
singhd62
Hi,

Apex class is generated successfully from Metadata API with size: 583,024.

But while viewing the class from below path:

Setup -> Develop -> Classes -> <ClassName>

By clicking on Class Name, am getting internal server error:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 683239064-10236 (-149558205)
Hi All,

I wanted to create new HTML Area Component but at the time of creating am not able to see checkbox (show html area).

Hi,

I have a webform which creates opportunity on Salesforce. Once Opportunity is created we are making an asynchronous call (via @future callout) to external web service to fetch the Account number based on the passed telephone number. After receiving we are updating the Opportunity with that Account owner and in case no account number received from web service we are not performing anything.

There is a formula field on the Opportunity which displays the Department and division of the opportunity owner.

So the problem is when we are updating the opportunity with the account number from the @future callout, the formula field is not updating correctly as it is showing incorrect department and division name.

If we manually edit the opportunity and saves with or without modifying anything. The formula field is displaying correctly.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mr. Singh

Hi,

Have auto-forwarded my email with specific text in it to the SF Email Address (Email Services) but it seems like SF is not accepting it.

Could anyone please let me know why SF is not accepting emails if it is auto-forwarded or re-direct to it ?

Thanks,

Singhd62

On what basis the domain part of the email service address will get generated in the Email Service ?

Is there any possiblity of shortening the lenght of the email id ?

Thanks,

Mr. Singh

Salesforce new lightning UI is displaying hidden tabs configured in profile. If the profile has viewAll permission the tab is displayed irrespective of Tab permission.

Can anyone guide me on this.. 

Thanks,
After enabling new lightning UI, I logged in as one of the User using loginAs feature. After that I logged out from it, and it takes me to a page where there is no sidebar and no header and it just contains list of users of that profile. 

User-added image
Hi,

Want to perform custom sorting on multiple fields in apex same as Excel which narrows down the list lets say from 100 to 5 using sort type (asc or desc)

Thanks,
singhd62
Dear All,

I have written a apex trigger to create a child object record when there is an update on the parent object.

The parent is account and child is account status note.

I am unable to cover the code on the trigger with the test class written.

I am posting both the trigger and class here. Please help me.

Trigger - 

trigger MissCallStatusNote on Account (after update) {
  if(recursivecheckBankingExsLease.runOnce())
    {
  integer i=1;
  DateTime val = DateTime.now();

for (Account  acc : trigger.new) {
    Account_Status_Note__c asn = new Account_Status_Note__c ();

if(acc.Misscall__c == true){

asn.Account_Name__c = acc.id;
    asn.OwnerId = acc.OwnerId;
    asn.Status_Notes__c = 'Missed Call Email sent';
    asn.Follow_Up_Date__c = val + 1 ;

insert asn;

}
  }
  }
  }

Test Class

@isTest
private class UnitTestsMissCallStatusNote {

static testMethod void myUnitTest() {
        // TO DO: implement unit test

LIST<User> u4 = [select id from user where LastName = 'CRM Support Helpdesk'];  
        for(integer i = 0 ; i < u4.size(); i++){

//create test account
        Account a = new Account();
        a.LastName = 'testabcd';
        a.PersonEmail='testyyy@test.com';
        a.Phone='85765';
        a.OwnerId = u4[i].id;
        a.Misscall__c = true;
        a.pb__Status__c = 'Unqualified';
        insert a;

DateTime val = DateTime.now();

Account_Status_Note__c asn = new Account_Status_Note__c ();
        asn.Account_Name__c = a.id;
        asn.OwnerId = a.OwnerId;
        asn.Status_Notes__c = 'Missed Call Email sent';
        asn.Follow_Up_Date__c = val + 1 ;

insert asn;

}

}
}

Thanks a lot

Finney
Hi All,

I wanted to create new HTML Area Component but at the time of creating am not able to see checkbox (show html area).

Can anyone tell how to set the seperator for html multiple attribute

Hi,

I have a webform which creates opportunity on Salesforce. Once Opportunity is created we are making an asynchronous call (via @future callout) to external web service to fetch the Account number based on the passed telephone number. After receiving we are updating the Opportunity with that Account owner and in case no account number received from web service we are not performing anything.

There is a formula field on the Opportunity which displays the Department and division of the opportunity owner.

So the problem is when we are updating the opportunity with the account number from the @future callout, the formula field is not updating correctly as it is showing incorrect department and division name.

If we manually edit the opportunity and saves with or without modifying anything. The formula field is displaying correctly.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mr. Singh

Does SFDC have the capability to extract values from the xml format? 

Would like to know more details to directly integrating of Infopath form(Ms office product) via SFDC WEBService.

What is the maximum Size of attachments can be sent to salesforce via Webservice, integration. 

Currently receiving through email services using middle layer. maximum size for attachments limit is 10mb. 

Lets say ! If integration approach is feasible, What is the maximum attachment size we can insert into salesforce

Also would like to know more on SITE interface of SFDC for collecting non-SFDC user inputs. Limitaions , licences ....??? 

Responce is much appreciated..