• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Are we forced to use/include your JavaScript libraries on our Site.com website? If we aren't, can someone explain how I can prevent these from loading: http://screencast.com/t/brD8TaLdqw8M

If we are forced to use those libraries, could you at least update them and minify and pack them? /sfsites/assets/Scripts/jquery/jquery.js?r=1.201211092049180856 is 270KB... plus it's outdated. The current version is 1.8.2 but you're loading 1.5.2

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of undefined
jQuery JavaScript Library v1.5.2

Hi All,

I'm unable to publish Site.com sites that I created while working on "Site.com Workbook".

I have 'Site.com Publisher User' permissions but the 'Publish Changes' button is not visible in my overview tab.

Is there some thing that I'm missing.

Thanks in Advance,

Uzair.

• October 05, 2012

Hi

I am new to site.com and going through the site.com workbook. In that workbook after creating main template there is step for creating "child template". in that they mentioned as below

> On the top right, click Page Actions and click Create Child Template.

but in page actions i am unable to find out the "create child template" option. i am using developer org and default site.com app that will come along with the org. i found below options in the "page actions" drop down.

1.Rename

2. Duplicate

3. Delete

4. create page from template

5. create nested template.

6. covert template to site page

could any one tell me what is the problem or am i doing any mistake.please let me know the problem ASAP as iam stuck at that step in the workbook.

thank you