• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am having a problem when I try to install the standalone force.com ide software.  It happens when I try 64bit and 32bit versions.  The error to me looks like it would mean I am having problems getting to the site, but this happens when I try at work behind a firewall and at home not behind a firewall.  

This profile can not be resolved because required software could not be located.
Could not locate installable unit: pulse.com.salesforce.ide.product.ini.e34 0.0.0
Could not locate installable unit: com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 0.0.0
Could not locate installable unit: pulse.com.salesforce.ide.product.group 0.0.0

any ideas?  

• January 07, 2013

We are in the process of implementing salesforce to salesforce (s2s) between two orgs.  I have some code that another user helped me out with that allows the opportunities that have a field marked to automatically be forwarded.  It seems to work good.  But the problem I am having is that I cannot figure out a way for the attachments to be automatically forwarded as well to the connection.  It works if the user goes to each file and marks share with connections.  But I would like for the user to not have to mark anything at all.  Is this possible?

• December 10, 2012

In regards to a task, Is there a way to create a custom field that will list the names of all of the contacts related to an opportunity.  I need to be able to report on all of the contacts in an activity, not just the primary contact.  

• October 18, 2012

I am new and do not have a programming background but I thought I would ask anyway.  I would like to be able to write code to send an email to all chatter followers of an opportunity when a chatter post has been made.  I know that there are daily digest, which I cannot seem to get to work.  But the users want to be able to recieve an email immediately when a post has been made to an opportunity.  They would also like to be able to send a response to the email and it be added to chatter, thereby sending another email to the followers.  Would a trigger be able to accomplish any of this?  If so, how would I begin?  

• October 05, 2012
Hey Everyone,

I'd like to somehow have the ability email the attachments stored under notes and attachments. Could I posibly create a custom link to open up outlook and attach the file i'd like to email? Any ideas??
  • February 16, 2006