Caterpillar is looking for a full time Salesforce.com developer. The position is located in East Peoria, IL. If you are interested in the position please go online to www.caterpillar.com/careers and apply to requisition id 120003W7.
This position will be responsible for application development and support as part of a newly developed enterprise application which will run on Salesforce.com’s Force.com platform. Candidate will provide application and technical leadership while performing application development and support as well as integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools. This position will require significant collaboration with internal IT organizations as well as the business partner so effective interpersonal skills are required.
· B.S. (prefer Computer Science/MIS) with a demonstrated record of academic excellence
· 5-7 years of IT related experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities
· 3-5 years application development experience
· 2+ years application development utilizing Java
· 1-2 years experience in Salesforce.com application development / support including creating custom objects, workflows, S-Controls, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language
· Salesforce user administration experience
· Proficiency in HTML/XHTML, XML, AJAX, SQL, PHP, SOAP-based web services,
· Previous systems integration experience
· Strong self-starter
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Strong initiative & personal accountability
· Experience with ETL tools
· Experience with Agile Development methodology
· Force.com Developer Certificate