• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 

here's the issue i'am having.

i only want to repeat a custom richtextfield of my opportunities on a visualforcepage.

The custom field(rich text) is menus__c.

and my visualforce code is the following ;

<apex:repeat value="{!Opportunity.menus__c}" var="Line">
<tr>
<td>{!Line.menus__c}</td>
</tr>
</apex:repeat>

i have also tried :

<apex:repeat value="{!Opportunity.menus__r}" var="Line">
<tr>
<td>{!Line.menus__r}</td>
</tr>

any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Jonathan

• February 27, 2013

Hi all,

i'am currently looking urgently for a developper to help me improve our plateform. Have a lot to do and can't do it by myself.

we are needing a button that gets lines from a custom object to another custom objects  (1st custom object is merchandises that were delivered to us on a delivery order, the second object is the merchandise that was delivered from us to one of our departements)

we are also needing a save button for our visualforce page (renderas pdf). I have created that visualforce page, it works great but we have no way to save it in a related list.

I'm looking for someone who could do that for us, send us a quote and start right over. 

Please contact me if your interested. Jonathan Raillard on Skype.

Regards.

• January 17, 2013

Hi ,

i'm having a real hard time by trying to clone line items from an Costumobject to another, here is the explanation ; 

This is a Warehouse tool, 

-first object is called "deliveries", with a master-details relationship to "delivered merchandise" that lists all merchandises delivered in the morning by suppliers and stored in the warehouse. ("delivered merchandise" also has a master-detail relationship to the object called "Merchandise")

-second object is almost the opposite "OUT" , with a master-details relationship to "order's detailed items." that lists all merchandises that is going out of the warehouse to one of our departments. ("order's detailed items." also has a master-detail relationship to the object called "Merchandise")

So what i would like to be able to do is the following ; 

when an entire delivery is made and it only concerns one department i would like to be able to get all lines(merchandise and quantity) from my "delivered merchandise" to my "order's detailed items."

i don't know what is the best solution, should i create a button or can i only export and import again…

Could a deep clone work on this?

i hope i made myself clear enough. Obviously i'am not an experienced developer which is why i don't 

Thanks in advance.

Jo

• January 07, 2013

Hi ,

i'm having a realy hard time finalising my e-mail templates.

the e-mail is very basic, only text, thanks & regards and the attachment.

<messaging:attachment renderAs="pdf" filename="{!relatedTo.name}">   

and then i created my personnal pdf document in which i brought all costumer and opportunity fields i wanted to, except ONE type of field.

Rich text fields and whatever i try nothing works, here is my code ; 

<apex:outputText rendered="{!not isblank(relatedto.description__c)}"> <h2>Meal Description</h2> <h9><apex:outputText value="{!relatedto.description__c}" /></h9> </apex:outputText>

Message is always the same ; Invalid field description__c for SObject Opportunity.

i've tryied  with <apexoutputlabel... and outputText escape="false" ....

i hope someone can help me.

Thank you for your time.

Jo

• November 08, 2012

Hi again!

here's what i'am tying to do ;

set headers with ; logo (which is a resource) and some text

and set footers with the organization information fields. This is how it looks like right now without being set as footer ;

<p align="right"><h7>{!$Organization.Name}</h7><br/><h8>{!$Organization.street} – {!$Organization.state} – {!$Organization.postalcode} {!$Organization.city} | restaurant@vieux-bois.ch | www.vieux-bois.ch</h8>
<br/><h8>{!$Organization.phone} | {!$Organization.fax}</h8></p>

which looks like that on paper aligned on the right side ;

Restaurant Vieux Bois
Avenue de la paix 12 – CH – 1202 Genève | info@vieux-bois.ch | www.vieux-bois.ch
. 022 919 24 26 | Fax : 022 919 24 28

As there is structure and style i understood from a website that i should use running elements, but i tried a few things yesterday and couldn't make it work....

Thank you in advance.

jo

• November 01, 2012

hi, i have two issues ;

1) i'm trying to set up a visual page for quotes and invoices.

I stuck trying to get this : 

{!$Organization.Name}{!$Organization.street}  {!$Organization.state}{!$Organization.postalcode} {!$Organization.city} | restaurant@vieux-bois.ch | www.vieux-bois.ch {!$Organization.phone} | {!$Organization.fax}

as my page footer. 

2) second issue is the following,

my visual force page is build with titles like per example ;  

<h2>wine for your meal</h2>

and under my related field ;

<h9><apex:outputfield value="{!Opportunity.winefield}"/></h9>

so what i'd like to is to have the tiltle h2 displayed but only if there's a value in {!Opportunity.winefield}

Thank you in advance for your responses. This is my first post on this site so if i'm missing any info you would need let me know.

• October 30, 2012

Hi, 

here's the issue i'am having.

i only want to repeat a custom richtextfield of my opportunities on a visualforcepage.

The custom field(rich text) is menus__c.

and my visualforce code is the following ;

<apex:repeat value="{!Opportunity.menus__c}" var="Line">
<tr>
<td>{!Line.menus__c}</td>
</tr>

i have also tried :

<apex:repeat value="{!Opportunity.menus__r}" var="Line">
<tr>
<td>{!Line.menus__r}</td>
</tr>

any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Jonathan

• February 27, 2013

hi, i have two issues ;

1) i'm trying to set up a visual page for quotes and invoices.

I stuck trying to get this : 

{!$Organization.Name}{!$Organization.street}  {!$Organization.state}{!$Organization.postalcode} {!$Organization.city} | restaurant@vieux-bois.ch | www.vieux-bois.ch {!$Organization.phone} | {!$Organization.fax}

as my page footer. 

2) second issue is the following,

my visual force page is build with titles like per example ;  

<h2>wine for your meal</h2>

and under my related field ;

<h9><apex:outputfield value="{!Opportunity.winefield}"/></h9>

so what i'd like to is to have the tiltle h2 displayed but only if there's a value in {!Opportunity.winefield}

Thank you in advance for your responses. This is my first post on this site so if i'm missing any info you would need let me know.

• October 30, 2012

Hi everybody,

My opportunity has a master-detail to a custom object called Opportunity.

i tried this

<apex:repeat value="{!Opportunity.Payment__c}" var="line"

but it's not working.

Anyone?