• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a flow that I have embedded on a public site in order to collect feedback from a user. The idea is the user will click a unique URL from an email that pre-populates their case ID into the flow and then allows them to submit feedback. The first step in the flow is to lookup related information from the case to identify the user before record creation.

When I access this flow through the site however, the record lookups do not work and the record creation subsequently fails.

I have adjusted all the Guest permissions for the site to give access to every object related on the flow and have no idea how to get this working.

Site: https://ultraid.secure.force.com/feedback?caseID=500d0000009Ebb0

I'm having an issue with a very tricky custom URL – I want to create a custom list button on the Solution related list in the Case object that allows the user to create a new solution, then associate that solution with the present case and return to the case record.

So far I have:

/501/e?&saveURL=%2F{!Case.Id}?a_case_soln={!Solution.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Case.Id}

I think my issue is that the solution ID is not created yet when I hit the button and thus the system does not know how to associate my new solution to the case… any suggestions on getting this to work?