• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All, 

Given a status field with values like "cancelled", "pending cancellation" , ... etc

I want to write this:

Subscription__c[] activeSubs = [select id from subscription__c where status__c not like '%cancel%'];

This doesn't work in real life and I'm sure Salesforce.com have some kind of reason for excluding such syntax from SOQL.

So does anyone have any suggestions for this other than rewriting my code every time a new status is added?

Thanks

i have created web to lead form in asp.net .. I have used form action. its working well and the information that i am filling in this form is saving in my organisation.. bt i want to do it using http request..means that i want to create my own webRequest and webResponse to connect my asp.net form to my salesforce organisation.. 

Can anyone help me plz..if possible can anyone give me the detailed procedure for this..

hi,

in my issue i have 4 objects.

1-County

2-County Assignment

3-Lead Program

4- Dealer

County Assignment has a lookup fields for all other 3 objects.... Now  i have created a visualforce page and its controller class. in          this i am fetching County Assignment records based on the selection of Lead Program and County..and add it to Dealer's related list... its working fine.. now i want to fetch more than 50 million records... so i have to use batch apex class.. but i have seen somewhere that batch apex class can't intract with visualforce page.. so what should i do ...???

can any one give me the sample code for this...

Thanks in advance

Milind

Hi All, 

Given a status field with values like "cancelled", "pending cancellation" , ... etc

I want to write this:

Subscription__c[] activeSubs = [select id from subscription__c where status__c not like '%cancel%'];

This doesn't work in real life and I'm sure Salesforce.com have some kind of reason for excluding such syntax from SOQL.

So does anyone have any suggestions for this other than rewriting my code every time a new status is added?

Thanks

i have created web to lead form in asp.net .. I have used form action. its working well and the information that i am filling in this form is saving in my organisation.. bt i want to do it using http request..means that i want to create my own webRequest and webResponse to connect my asp.net form to my salesforce organisation.. 

Can anyone help me plz..if possible can anyone give me the detailed procedure for this..

hi,

in my issue i have 4 objects.

1-County

2-County Assignment

3-Lead Program

4- Dealer

County Assignment has a lookup fields for all other 3 objects.... Now  i have created a visualforce page and its controller class. in          this i am fetching County Assignment records based on the selection of Lead Program and County..and add it to Dealer's related list... its working fine.. now i want to fetch more than 50 million records... so i have to use batch apex class.. but i have seen somewhere that batch apex class can't intract with visualforce page.. so what should i do ...???

can any one give me the sample code for this...

Thanks in advance

Milind