• Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer
  • HireRight

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to run a query to find out how many queues have routing configuration associated with them.
  • December 21, 2017
In our salesforce instance the roles were cleaned up and as a result some of the inactive user's role were deleted, now those inactive users owned records are not pulled in reports as the owner of records do not have any role assigned. With that said, what is the best way to get those records in reports. Is assigning a general inactive user role to all inactive users a good idea?
  • October 19, 2015
Can field label be different to field names, of-course system allows us to change the label name but is it a good practice though ? would there be any problems if the Label and API name does not match .

eg: Field Label - 'Bill Code-Utility Fee', API Name - 'UtilitiesFeeBillCode__c'
  • September 11, 2015
Workflow updates account owner to generic user 'SFDC Admin' when ever account are created by users. with that said.. If any user is updating account on opportunity, it is resulting in deletion of sharing record with reason -'Owner' and opportunity access -'Full Access'. After this only one sharing record persists and i.e sharing record with reason 'Account Sharing' and Opportunity access 'Read/Write', this is stopping opportunity owner to edit his own opportunity. will the opportunity sharing records get deleted when account is updated? if so what would be way to solve this problem.
  • March 17, 2015
Hey Team,

I've been countering a strange issue--currently I'm working with support to try to figure it out, but we're hitting walls. 

I'll give the quick version first, and then more details below if you need it.

I have a super simple process builder: When a lead is converted, update a field on the contact it's converted into. However, I'm getting the error above.

---

Details:

First off, every solution built in webdev seems to work; however, it does not work in product. We've done a sandbox refresh just in case, but the process still works in webdev, but not production.

I've narrowed things down as far as I can, and I think I've come to this root cause:

It's specifically the lead conversion. For instance, I decided to bypass the process builder and build out what I'm trying to do in a flow, so I can test some more. You'll see the image attached that the update process fails. All the update process does is reference the converted contact ID (pass through Process builder) to update that contact's field.

It fails--super simple, though. You can even see in the log that it does capture the ID. 

So, I decided to use the debug method in Flow and hardcode that ID into it, and the process works just fine. Which leads me to believe that the issue is with the ID being passed through the lead conversion.

But I can't think about what the issue may be in this instance.

Has anyone ever encountered this error before and has some experience troubleshooting it?

(Also, the PB is simply: When lead is created or edited; is it converted?; launch flow. While testing, I don't have any other Lead related PBs active).

Thanks,
Nick

User-added image
Hi all,

I am trying to write a trigger to allow a custom Leads field (SIC Code) map over to the Account field SIC Code. How could I write this trigger?

Thank you.

Workflow updates account owner to generic user 'SFDC Admin' when ever account are created by users. with that said.. If any user is updating account on opportunity, it is resulting in deletion of sharing record with reason -'Owner' and opportunity access -'Full Access'. After this only one sharing record persists and i.e sharing record with reason 'Account Sharing' and Opportunity access 'Read/Write', this is stopping opportunity owner to edit his own opportunity. will the opportunity sharing records get deleted when account is updated? if so what would be way to solve this problem.
  • March 17, 2015