• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi i have a requirement where i want to see all users manager had a meeting with their team(users)

so i had created in a custom object but i want to show the users who have not any meeting with their managers as well.I

created a report using salesforce reports but i cant get the un meeted users.

Is there a way so that i can create a report using visualfore page or any other code.

It will be a lot helpul .

Thanks in advance

Thanks

p

HI

I had created a button called submit on the UI and i want to get the value in visualforce page.

In my visualforce page iam using standard controller.

Please help how to approach this

Thanks

Bhanu

Hi i had a picklist field, for that i want to change the label to 'Why the items were still not sold? For this last 3-4 characters are discarded because of 40 character limitation on salesforce. I want to do this without using class or page. I mean this can be done through customization? If we check with the salesforce,will they increase the label size?

Happy New Year 

Thanks

Bhanu

has not yet been activated. Under our sandbox activation policy, you have 20 number of days remaining to activate your sandbox org. Your unactivated sandbox will be discarded in 20 days unless you login and activate the sandbox.

HI

Iam trying to change the contact owner to other user

I had changed many of them today but there are few which are showing errors while changing the owner.

I tried by using dataloader and UI

The error is like this

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Generic Exception Creator".

PLease give me some advice i can start working on the fix

Thanks

BP

has not yet been activated. Under our sandbox activation policy, you have 20 number of days remaining to activate your sandbox org. Your unactivated sandbox will be discarded in 20 days unless you login and activate the sandbox.

hi all

i have a scenario like in object one field is status .if status field is working then new field years of experience must be displayed and if status is fresher then no need to create years of experience.

thanks 

sainath

In our evironment, users can relate opportunities to another opportunity (add on sales) or to a 'vision' (custom object). There are two lookup fields on the opportunity to track this. 

Source_Vision__c and Source_Opportunity__c 

It is possible that an opportunity is created from another opportunity that was created from a vision. What I would like to do is create a trigger that will populate this relationship so that the newly created opportunity has both the relationship to the original vision, and the source opportunity. 

trigger OpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (after insert) {
	for(Opportunity o:Trigger.new){
//Check if Source_Vision__c is null if(o.Source_Opportunity__r.Source_Vision__c.name != null ){

//If not, set Source_Vision__c on new record to Source_Vision of relaated record. o.Source_Vision__c = o.Source_Opportunity__r.Source_Vision__c;} } }

I am getting an invalid key relationship error (Opportunity.Source_Vision__c)

Am I missing something? 

Thanks@

Hi,

I am generating visualforce page as Excel by adding "contenttype="application/vnd.ms-excel"" in the <apex:page> tag. The excel is getting generated but formatting is bad... how do i format ? Can anyone give me example.