• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

input text fields on VF page do not seem to have autofill turned on (feature where browser "remembers" the last input on the form and provides suggestions). I also tried to provide the value "on" to "autocomplete" attribute on the input feilds via js but that didnt work. I read on a forum that autocomplete attribute needs to be turned "on" at the form level but that didnt help either. 

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Hi,

Here, I have an object, in which there are 2 lookup fields, Account and CustomObject__c. CustomObject__c is a filtered lookup and its value depends on the value of Account Lookup value.

I am using both Account and Filtered Lookup in VF page. Because of the CustomObject__c field, if I perform any AJAX call from the VF page irrespective of the rerender attribute, whole page gets rerendered and focus always goes back to first input field.

How can I eliminate rerendering of the whole page and focus change?

Thanks,

Sunil

Hi all.

Because Cases have private Org wide defaults and once created via Partner Portal get assigned to different users/queues we've created a manual sharing rule by using Apex utlizing CaseShare object. There is an exception being generated while doing insert caseShareList. Error says: There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Apex trigger AllCaseTriggers caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: AllCaseTriggers: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []: Class.CaseSharing.ShareCaseManually: line 19, column 9".

In api it says "Customer Portal users cannot access this object.". What does that mean exactly? That SFDC prevents insertion of CaseShare records even when doing it inside a class with no sharing specified?

Also, when I disable the insert shareCaseListLine, user in partner portal can see the case they have just created although org wide defaults are private and case has been reassigned to a queue via assignment rules?! Users accessing SFDC directly lose visibility of the case once saved unless sharing via code is enabled.

Thank you for your help,

Marko

• May 04, 2011