• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a VF page which contains a output link and passing some values as query string to another VF page.  
I am using the same vf pages in lightning experience but the problem i am facing is i am not getting Query string values, when i  switcehd to lightning experice. how can I get VF page query strings if i am in lightning experience.  
  • March 28, 2017
My create page is a custom lightning component and want to call this from standard list view in lightning. Please let me know how can i do it.  
  • March 20, 2017
Hi All,
How can I prevent Mass approval for a particular object and allow the same for other objects using ITEMS TO Approve, is there any way i can achive it. Any help or any alternatives ideas should be helpful

Thanks, 

how to create barcode in vf page, used Barcode Zone appexchage app before, after winter 14 release its no longer a free app.

regards

Dilu

• October 15, 2013

Hi All, 

I have 4 record type in case object, i want to redirect to a vf page when one of the record type selected and want to redirect to standard layouts when other 3 record type selects. i dont want to override any functionlaity of stand pages including view, edit etc. how can i achive this.

• August 21, 2013

i have a schedule job which will run every day at 11.00 pm, i want to get all all records completed at that day. how can i do this, i dont want to miss any records.

Hi All, 

I want to split a string based on the character on the string lets say(B, and F)

for example i want to break the string "B001B0002B000005F0006" to a string array like  this {"B001", "B0002", "B000005", "F0006" }

how can i do this

Hi All,

i getting an error like "file does not begin with ' pdf-'" when trying to load attachments using dataloader.

• December 10, 2012
I have a VF page which contains a output link and passing some values as query string to another VF page.  
I am using the same vf pages in lightning experience but the problem i am facing is i am not getting Query string values, when i  switcehd to lightning experice. how can I get VF page query strings if i am in lightning experience.  
  • March 28, 2017