• 40 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a rule that if the activity Type is Bid Defense, Virtual Meeting or Meeting then the TA checkboxes must be filled in.  Here is what i have so far but says missing a "(".  if you can take a look that would be great.

IF(
(ISPICKVAL(Type, 'Meeting'), ISPICKVAL(Type, 'Bid Defense')) && ISPICKVAL(Type, 'Virtual Meeting'), NOT( Analgesia__c ),NOT( Infectious_Disease__c ), NOT( Canada_Phase_1__c ), NOT( Neurology__c ), NOT( Cardiovascular__c ), NOT( Oncology__c ), NOT( Dermatology__c ), NOT( Ophthalmology__c ), NOT( Endocrinology__c ), NOT( Psychiatry__c ), NOT( Gastroenterology_Hepatology__c ), NOT( Respiratory__c ), NOT( Hematology__c ), NOT( Women_s_Health__c ), NOT( Immunology_Inflammation__c ), NOT( Other__c )
))
Hello,

I have a formula and cannot seem to figure out the problem.  I am wanting it to say: When the Stage (Picklist field) of the Opportunity equals Proposal in Development then Bid Defense Required field (Picklist field) needs to be updated.
Here is what i have so far:
AND(
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Proposal in Development")),
ISPICKVAL( Bid_Defense_Required__c, "")
Hello,

I ahve a formula and cannot seem to figure out the problem.  I am wanting it to say: When the Stage (Picklist field) of the Opportunity equals Proposal in Development then Bid Defense Required field (Picklist field) needs to be updated.
AND(

Trying to create a dependency for Bid Defense Meeting date field is required based on Bid Defense Required field = yes.  For some reason I cannot get it to work.  I have so far (Opportunity: Bid Defense Required equals Yes) So field update Bid Defense Meeting Date is required.  ANy help would be great.  thanks!
Hello I am trying to come up with a validation rule around two checkboxes.  If one checkbox is checked the other one must be checked.  I tried an IF logic but still not working.  Any ideas?
Hello I am trying to come up with a validation rule so a certain profile cannot create a lead.  Can you help?

I am trying to come up with a validation rule that will keep us from deleting executed contracts.  Can you please help with the formula?

Hello,

I am trying to come up with a formula for our Account Management and Acoount Owner fields.  So when the acount owner is changed to a certain name it will automatically change the Acount Management field to Unmanaged.

Any ideas?

Hello,

I am trying to find a formula to use as a validation rule when the field "Execution Date" has been filled in then the Start Date and Expiry Date fields need to be added as well.

Can you help?

Hello,  I am needing help with removing the NEW button from the Account list view.  I have removed the create access to the profile for the Accounts and I have also unchecked the "NEW" button under Search Layouts-Account List View, but for some reason the button is still appearing.  Can you please let me know what else needs to be done?

Thanks, 

Hello,

I am trying to come up with a validation rule that the Quote Name Field will only be able to include the names Original, Rebid 1, Rebid 2, etc.  I am not sure what kind of value to use.  Please suggest something.

Thanks!

Here is my current formula ISPICKVAL(Record_Type_Toggle__c, 'Contract') and what I am trying to do is make an email alert send if the Record Type Toggle is "Contract".  The picklist consist of Contract and Change Order and I do not want an email to go out if it is a Change Order. Please let me know of other formulas I could try.

Thanks,

I am trying to create a rule that if the activity Type is Bid Defense, Virtual Meeting or Meeting then the TA checkboxes must be filled in.  Here is what i have so far but says missing a "(".  if you can take a look that would be great.

IF(
(ISPICKVAL(Type, 'Meeting'), ISPICKVAL(Type, 'Bid Defense')) && ISPICKVAL(Type, 'Virtual Meeting'), NOT( Analgesia__c ),NOT( Infectious_Disease__c ), NOT( Canada_Phase_1__c ), NOT( Neurology__c ), NOT( Cardiovascular__c ), NOT( Oncology__c ), NOT( Dermatology__c ), NOT( Ophthalmology__c ), NOT( Endocrinology__c ), NOT( Psychiatry__c ), NOT( Gastroenterology_Hepatology__c ), NOT( Respiratory__c ), NOT( Hematology__c ), NOT( Women_s_Health__c ), NOT( Immunology_Inflammation__c ), NOT( Other__c )
))
Hello,

I have a formula and cannot seem to figure out the problem.  I am wanting it to say: When the Stage (Picklist field) of the Opportunity equals Proposal in Development then Bid Defense Required field (Picklist field) needs to be updated.
AND(
Trying to create a dependency for Bid Defense Meeting date field is required based on Bid Defense Required field = yes.  For some reason I cannot get it to work.  I have so far (Opportunity: Bid Defense Required equals Yes) So field update Bid Defense Meeting Date is required.  ANy help would be great.  thanks!
Hello I am trying to come up with a validation rule around two checkboxes.  If one checkbox is checked the other one must be checked.  I tried an IF logic but still not working.  Any ideas?
Hello I am trying to come up with a validation rule so a certain profile cannot create a lead.  Can you help?

Hello,

I am trying to find a formula to use as a validation rule when the field "Execution Date" has been filled in then the Start Date and Expiry Date fields need to be added as well.

Can you help?

Hello,  I am needing help with removing the NEW button from the Account list view.  I have removed the create access to the profile for the Accounts and I have also unchecked the "NEW" button under Search Layouts-Account List View, but for some reason the button is still appearing.  Can you please let me know what else needs to be done?

Thanks, 

Hello,

I am trying to come up with a validation rule that the Quote Name Field will only be able to include the names Original, Rebid 1, Rebid 2, etc.  I am not sure what kind of value to use.  Please suggest something.

Thanks!

Here is my current formula ISPICKVAL(Record_Type_Toggle__c, 'Contract') and what I am trying to do is make an email alert send if the Record Type Toggle is "Contract".  The picklist consist of Contract and Change Order and I do not want an email to go out if it is a Change Order. Please let me know of other formulas I could try.

Thanks,