• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I would like to implement Single Sign On with salesforce from Liferay (customer portal).

Please guide me which is the best and easy one... I am new to SSO.

Hi All,

I developed one service that can access my salesforce data(any object data using API names of object and field apis).

Now i would like to fetch one salesforce report into portal, the report is generated from Opportunity object.

But the report contains lot of caliculations. how can i fetch complete report into my customer portall, what wil i use api names for this.

Any one please guide me...............................

Hi All,

I developed one service that can access my salesforce data(any object data using API names of object and field apis).

Now i would like to fetch one salesforce report into portal, the report is generated from Opportunity object.

But the report contains lot of caliculations. how can i fetch complete report into my customer portall, what wil i use api names for this.

Any one please guide me...............................

Hi All,

'Reset My Security Token' Option is not appear In my sandbox and Production .

I ckecked IP restiction, that is fine and in my profile API is enabled. How to enable this option in my sanbox?

Can any one please provide a solution for this issue.

I have a requirment i am unable to change the 'CurrencyISOCode'(Standard filed) when we creates new Opportunity and edit existing Opportunity. Because that is salesforce  standard functionality.

Can you please guide me any solutions for this

how can i access salesforce data to other systems using weservices

Hi All,

I  have a requirment . I want to import Exchange Rates (.csv file) into salesforce Manage Currency ption.

I am able to insert the values manuvally through 'New Exchange Rates' button. But how can i insert the data in .csv file in Exchange rates.

Please provide any solution for this issue.

Hi All, I have a requirement . How Can we use custom settings filed values in Apex Triggers. Any one please help me...

Hi All,

Please help me anyone aware of the issue.

I have a requirement. I have a field like Opportunity currency(standard field) in Opportunity object. After created the opportunity nobody are able to edit the currency field. because that Opportunity have some products.  So we are try to add some code that does this for them - e.g. a visual force page where they choose the new currency, and the controller deletes the products, changes the currency and then adds the products back again. and based on the Opportunity currency many fields are caliculating internally,that is the issue what i am facing.

anybody please provide sample code to resolve the above issue. I am new to salesforce development . can you please provide the trigger logic if possible. Ex: trigger deleteandaddproducts on Opportunity (before update,after update) { // Need logic to delete the Opportunity products when before update // and add deleted opportunity records into opportunity after update } Anybody please help me out...... Thanks,

Hi All , I downloaded Eclipse Helios 3.6 and added Force.com plugins aswell. i created project in eclipse and when i am try to choose the metadata components (Apex classes and VF pages) then i got error. "Unable to fetch and save the force.com components to your project" How can i resolve the issue.
How to Disable a custom filed when the record is saved.
Hi All, I am new to salesforce development . I have a requirement. I have a field like Opportunity currency(standard field) in Opportunity object. After created the opportunity nobody are able to edit the currency field. because that Opportunity have some products. So So we are try to add some code that does this for them - e.g. a visual force page where they choose the new currency, and the controller deletes the products, changes the currency and then adds the products back again. anybody please provide sample code to resolve the above issue. I am new to salesforce development . can you please provide the trigger logic if possible. Ex: trigger deleteandaddproducts on Opportunity (before update,after update) { // Need logic to delete the Opportunity products when before update // and add deleted opportunity records into opportunity after update } Anybody please help me out...... Thanks,
Hi All, I am new to salesforce development . I have a requirement. I have a field like Opportunity currency(standard field) in Opportunity object. After created the opportunity nobody are able to edit the currency field. because that Opportunity have some products. So So we are try to add some code that does this for them - e.g. a visual force page where they choose the new currency, and the controller deletes the products, changes the currency and then adds the products back again. anybody please provide sample code to resolve the above issue.

Hi all,

I have a field like Oppertunity currency(standered field) in Oppertunity object. After created the oppertunity nobody are able to edit the currency field. So how can i change the filed tobe editable to all when update the oppertunity

pls help me out

Hi ALL,

I have Oppertunity object and Oppertunity history object.  I would like to fetch the  last modified date from Oppertunity history object in the trigger.

Hi All,

please anyone help me , how to claiculate the date in the IF condition.

EX : IF(Modified date - Created date >= 21)

{ ----------------------}

In the given condition both filelds return type is Date only. When i exucuted the above code in trigger then i got a error

like "Method not found".

How to compares the “stage” on day 1 and day 21 in Opportunities + Apex Controller If we make change the stage from 50% to 75% then 50% again in last 21 days and this program cannot capture these oppt. Any body please suggest me.

Any one please provide sample VF code for designing website with more customization like effects.

I have a 3 pageblocks. I want to insert a image into a perticular location in one pageblock.

Any one please help me

I have 3 differebt pageblocks . I need to show these pageblocks into side by side in one visuvalforce page..

Any body help me ASAP.

Hi All,

'Reset My Security Token' Option is not appear In my sandbox and Production .

I ckecked IP restiction, that is fine and in my profile API is enabled. How to enable this option in my sanbox?

Can any one please provide a solution for this issue.

Hi All , I downloaded Eclipse Helios 3.6 and added Force.com plugins aswell. i created project in eclipse and when i am try to choose the metadata components (Apex classes and VF pages) then i got error. "Unable to fetch and save the force.com components to your project" How can i resolve the issue.
How to Disable a custom filed when the record is saved.
Hi All, I am new to salesforce development . I have a requirement. I have a field like Opportunity currency(standard field) in Opportunity object. After created the opportunity nobody are able to edit the currency field. because that Opportunity have some products. So So we are try to add some code that does this for them - e.g. a visual force page where they choose the new currency, and the controller deletes the products, changes the currency and then adds the products back again. anybody please provide sample code to resolve the above issue. I am new to salesforce development . can you please provide the trigger logic if possible. Ex: trigger deleteandaddproducts on Opportunity (before update,after update) { // Need logic to delete the Opportunity products when before update // and add deleted opportunity records into opportunity after update } Anybody please help me out...... Thanks,
Hi All, I am new to salesforce development . I have a requirement. I have a field like Opportunity currency(standard field) in Opportunity object. After created the opportunity nobody are able to edit the currency field. because that Opportunity have some products. So So we are try to add some code that does this for them - e.g. a visual force page where they choose the new currency, and the controller deletes the products, changes the currency and then adds the products back again. anybody please provide sample code to resolve the above issue.

Hi all,

I have a field like Oppertunity currency(standered field) in Oppertunity object. After created the oppertunity nobody are able to edit the currency field. So how can i change the filed tobe editable to all when update the oppertunity

pls help me out

I have 3 differebt pageblocks . I need to show these pageblocks into side by side in one visuvalforce page..

Any body help me ASAP.