• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We recently refreshed our sandbox with full copy of our production and now our Devloper Console does not seem to capture any logs. Not sure if it is related to the refresh or not, buit we noticed it after tha fact. We can see the logsin the Monitoring Debug Logs on the website, just not in the Developer Console. 

Any reason logs would not show up at all? 

Any help would be appreciated.
Just a quick Question thats bugging me.

What is the importance of Validating a Change set? It seems that if we atempt to deploy off the bat it will either fail or not. Is there  any value in actually validating for errrors before Deploying?

What is the advantage?

Any insight would be appreciated.
We recently refreshed our sandbox with full copy of our production and now our Devloper Console does not seem to capture any logs. Not sure if it is related to the refresh or not, buit we noticed it after tha fact. We can see the logsin the Monitoring Debug Logs on the website, just not in the Developer Console. 

Any reason logs would not show up at all? 

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm peridically getting errors in our sandbox (Winter '14) when running tests - Could not run tests on class [class Id].  If I attempt to re-run, it generally works, but one is consistently failing now.

There doesn't appear to be any errors with the class itself - any ideas?

As a side note, anyone know why the estimated code coverage is no longer visible when viewing the list of classes (Setup > Apex Classes)?