• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We've got an external integration that we need to keep in sync with the SFDC schema. I know a lot of changes (field updates, new objects, etc.) have been made over the last few months that haven't been synched properly. Is there a way to run some sort of query to get a list of all objects and fields that have been created or modified in a certain timeframe?

I'm trying to get at the territories that a user is associated with. I'm guessing the code is something like:

user.territory__r.territory_name

The use case is, I'm importing external data into a custom object, and there's going to be a field called "territory". I want to build a dashboard that displays the results of a SOQL query that does something like "select * from dashboard_table where user.territory = dashboard_table.territory".

I'm not really using the territory management feature here; I'm essentially trying to get a string version of the user's territory and use that string as a primary key (I'm aware of the implications around duplicates, etc.) to match on a record. Can anybody help?

We've got an external integration that we need to keep in sync with the SFDC schema. I know a lot of changes (field updates, new objects, etc.) have been made over the last few months that haven't been synched properly. Is there a way to run some sort of query to get a list of all objects and fields that have been created or modified in a certain timeframe?

I've searched for this on the boards and found some previous posts that describe almost the same exact problem but unfortunately they didn't have replies or solutions to them.

We have a two-step approval process set up on an Opportunity record.  The first step routes to a specific user.  The second step routes to Manager.  The problem happens when the first step approver approves the record the second step routes the approval step to their User Manager when it should go to the User Manager for the Opportunity Record Owner who originally started the approval process. 

Next Automated Approver Determined By is set to Manager.  Use Approver Field of Opportunity Owner is checked.

Is this  a known bug?  Has anyone found a workaround?

Hi

I am doing Approval Process and i have an option Use Approver Field of ProductM Owner. What does itmean what is the use of this. 

ProductM is my obj name