• 5 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to be able to send an email to certain contacts on an account when an invoice related to that account (master-detail relationship between the account and the invoice custom object) reaches 30 days outstanding.  The specific  contacts are distinguished by check boxes.

I don't see a way to do this with workflow rules.  I am thinking an apex trigger is the way?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

(I have not written a trigger before so please keep this in mind when explaining : )  )

I am trying to have my flow add a line item to an opportunity based on input from a dynamic choice drop down with all the products.

I am using record create and OpportunityLineItem:

opportunityid equals a variable that contains the appropriate opportunity id number

PricebookEntryId equals dynamic choice of the products

Quantity equals 1

When I try to run the flow, i get the following error message:

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Beginning_of_Renewal_Process/301c00000004EfV exception by user/organization: 00Dc00000001coI/{4} Source organization: 00D80000000dqvZ (null)

interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) field integrity exception: TotalPrice (total price must be specified) ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by element : Data update.Add_line_item_to_newly_created_opportunity

caused by: interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) field integrity exception: TotalPrice (total price must be specified) ---  for SFDC record with ID : null, 

Is there an easy fix for this or am I going about this completely the wrong way?

Thanks for any advice!

My flow is as folllows

Screen Element that is also the start element:

Name: Display account id

Unique Name: Display_account_id

with a display field:

Account ID:  {!vaAccountId}

the variable unique name is vaAccountId, data type=text, input and output, and default value is {!$vaAccountId}

My custom button is:

URL=/flow/display_current_account_renewal_date?vaAccountID={!Account.Id}

I placed the button on the account page and and when I go to an account on click on the button it it just displays the text "Account ID: " 

This is my first time trying to do this.  Any advice on what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to have my flow add a line item to an opportunity based on input from a dynamic choice drop down with all the products.

I am using record create and OpportunityLineItem:

opportunityid equals a variable that contains the appropriate opportunity id number

PricebookEntryId equals dynamic choice of the products

Quantity equals 1

When I try to run the flow, i get the following error message:

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Beginning_of_Renewal_Process/301c00000004EfV exception by user/organization: 00Dc00000001coI/{4} Source organization: 00D80000000dqvZ (null)

interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) field integrity exception: TotalPrice (total price must be specified) ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by element : Data update.Add_line_item_to_newly_created_opportunity

caused by: interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) field integrity exception: TotalPrice (total price must be specified) ---  for SFDC record with ID : null, 

Is there an easy fix for this or am I going about this completely the wrong way?

Thanks for any advice!

My flow is as folllows

Screen Element that is also the start element:

Name: Display account id

Unique Name: Display_account_id

with a display field:

Account ID:  {!vaAccountId}

the variable unique name is vaAccountId, data type=text, input and output, and default value is {!$vaAccountId}

My custom button is:

URL=/flow/display_current_account_renewal_date?vaAccountID={!Account.Id}

I placed the button on the account page and and when I go to an account on click on the button it it just displays the text "Account ID: " 

This is my first time trying to do this.  Any advice on what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

We have created a flow that creates an Opportunity and we want the "finishlocation" of the flow, where they end up when they click "Finish", to be the newly created Opportunity. I know that we will have to create a VF page and controller to pass the OpptyID (once created) back to the VF page and set as the finishlocation, but can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas?