• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi - I have created a custom button on the Opportunity Product.  The intent is when the user clicks the button, they end up on the Product Selection page, with the Keyword populated for them, displaying the subset of results.

My button works fine, EXCEPT it doesn't actually execute the search.  So my page is displayed and the Keyword box is populated, but there are no results.  As soon as I click the standard Search button from that page, or the refresh (in the page, not my browser refresh).  It returns what I was searching for. 

Anyone know what I am missing here?

/p/opp/SelectSearch?addTo={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=%2F={!Opportunity.Id}&search=CDS

Thank you.

Hi - I have created a custom button on the Opportunity Product.  The intent is when the user clicks the button, they end up on the Product Selection page, with the Keyword populated for them, displaying the subset of results.

My button works fine, EXCEPT it doesn't actually execute the search.  So my page is displayed and the Keyword box is populated, but there are no results.  As soon as I click the standard Search button from that page, or the refresh (in the page, not my browser refresh).  It returns what I was searching for. 

Anyone know what I am missing here?

/p/opp/SelectSearch?addTo={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=%2F={!Opportunity.Id}&search=CDS

Thank you.

I've create a flow and have launched it via a VisualForce Page.  With buttons and links you can pass the parameter of the user id running the flow.  Can you pass this same parameter using the VFP?  I tried the below VFP code with no luck.  In my flow the "varId" parameter is set to Input only.

<apex:page standardController="User" >
<flow:interview name="Account_Approval_Flow" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/home/home.jsp')}"/>
<apex:param name="varId" value="{!User.id}"/>
</apex:page>

Cheers

TP