• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There is strange issue i see for my email template on Case Comment object.

It is using Last_Case_Comment field exist in email template but not able to find it in object anywhere. Not in case comment and not in Caes too.
But when tested template, it shows value for that field that is latet comment user puts.

Is it standard field but not exposed on object ??

where the actual field is ??

Thanks..
HI,

- There is relation parent object serial number and entitlement (one as to many).
- when you go to detail page of the serial number it shows entitlement related list.
- This related list is replaced with VF page to show filtered entitlements.
- now when i go to serial number detail page it shows me entitlements correctly but issues is when i click link of the entitlment
   it opens in VF page only (in a small section) and it dosent go to parent serial number and refresh the whole page. 
   This embadeded VF page dosent recognize it's parent.

Please suggest ASAP.Also put your email address there in the post for future communication.
Thanks in advance for your reply 

Thanks.

1. How to deploy dependencies from one org to another. I have dependent picklist with lot of values associated to many recordtypes. 

What I tried :-
- Tried with Changed set. Added dependent field with page layouts and all profiles, but still didn't work.

Please suggest ASAP. 

Thanks in advance for your response.

--Thanks--

-  Which is the best code compression tool between orgs as we see that there are lot of deployment issues when we migrated from Dev to UAT.
- Please suggest free tool.

How to check Code Coverage for all Org. when you click "Run all Test" it takes you to Apex Test Execution section but dosent show any number as such.
Also how to check which lines are covered ? Previously it used to show lines in Red and Blue.
Please let me know how to achieve this.

1. Show alert message on standard Edit page of Case Record. This alert will show on certain condition.

I know i can show VF page when user clicks on edit button but not interested to go by that route. 
Please let me know is there any other way ?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone is offering Dev 501 training then let me know.

I am not going to salesforce for training. They are too expensive.

If any other option then let me know .

Thanks in Advance.

we have profile "sales profile" with manage lead and view all permissions.

this profile is having 10 users and only one user should be restricted from transfer leads / take ownership of leads.

how to achive it by config or coding ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

we have lead assignment rule where it checks for Name and if bad words exist in it then it will assign it to "Spam Leads" Queue. 

Is there any way that SPAM leads are automatically rejected and not even created as a record within salesforce? 

Please suggest ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

There are 2 Admins and only 1 active Salesforce Admin License exist. 

- Is there any workaround that 2 users can work on only 1 License ?

- How to switch licenses between these users ?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

Please provide "Salesforce Solution Architect" interview questions.

Thanks in advance.

How to fetch records more than 50000 (something around 70000) and then update it in "Update" DML statement.

SOQL can give you 50000 records and 1 DML can process 10000 records only.

Now how to overcome this situation ???

Please sugges.

what is www.supportforce.com ??

Is it case management ? Please explain in detail.

Parent object : Activity

Child Object : Claim (status is field in claim which can have values Cancelled / Closed).

Get all activities in SOQL for which all claims are closed / Cancelled.

Thanks

• I am updating List of custom object through apex.
  • This causes multiple triggers to fire for same object and related object.
  • These triggers have SOQL quries.
  • If List is having 1000 records, then it fails in between due to error " Too Many SOQL" .
  • This is due to Trigger calls multiple times. For 1000 records it will call 5 times as 200 records in one execution. while doing this it counts number of SOQL quries and hits more than 100.

Please let me know my Solution is right or wrong :- one update starts one transaction in SFDC, so for 1000 records a trigger will fire 5 times (200 records in a batch) This causes SOQL Limit to hit easily. TO overcome this, I am splitting 1000 list of records into small list of 200 records so i will have 5 list with me. Now I am firing update statement in the loop for 5 times, so that i can process my whole data. Small list count 200 * 150 update statement = 30000 records I can process without any error.

Please let me know this approach is fine or not.

-  Which is the best code compression tool between orgs as we see that there are lot of deployment issues when we migrated from Dev to UAT.
- Please suggest free tool.

we have profile "sales profile" with manage lead and view all permissions.

this profile is having 10 users and only one user should be restricted from transfer leads / take ownership of leads.

how to achive it by config or coding ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

we have lead assignment rule where it checks for Name and if bad words exist in it then it will assign it to "Spam Leads" Queue. 

Is there any way that SPAM leads are automatically rejected and not even created as a record within salesforce? 

Please suggest ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Parent object : Activity

Child Object : Claim (status is field in claim which can have values Cancelled / Closed).

Get all activities in SOQL for which all claims are closed / Cancelled.

Thanks

• I am updating List of custom object through apex.
  • This causes multiple triggers to fire for same object and related object.
  • These triggers have SOQL quries.
  • If List is having 1000 records, then it fails in between due to error " Too Many SOQL" .
  • This is due to Trigger calls multiple times. For 1000 records it will call 5 times as 200 records in one execution. while doing this it counts number of SOQL quries and hits more than 100.

Please let me know my Solution is right or wrong :- one update starts one transaction in SFDC, so for 1000 records a trigger will fire 5 times (200 records in a batch) This causes SOQL Limit to hit easily. TO overcome this, I am splitting 1000 list of records into small list of 200 records so i will have 5 list with me. Now I am firing update statement in the loop for 5 times, so that i can process my whole data. Small list count 200 * 150 update statement = 30000 records I can process without any error.

Please let me know this approach is fine or not.