• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a use case for which we would like to be using Flow as the medium so that questions can be easily updated in the future. It is essentially a wizard for creating data across a few different objects - all related to a single Parent where we have some simple approval processes in place. 

The issue I am trying to get my head around is how Flow can interact with a single/multiple VF Pages where we are rendering existing 'template' records and providing the user with the ability to select these and/or create new rows. We are talking simple VF tables with 4-5 columns consisting of picklist type data but these occur across a few different objects. So as an example I have a Flow with 4 different Input Screens, and on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th I would like to combine these with a VF Components which will allow the user to validate and create/add more rows to different child objects. 

The ID's of these are not required further down the line with the Flow so I don't think we need to worry about limitations with collections support etc, just need to know whether we can use Flow or whether we will need to go completely VF/Custom Controller route...

Thanks!

I have a use case for which we would like to be using Flow as the medium so that questions can be easily updated in the future. It is essentially a wizard for creating data across a few different objects - all related to a single Parent where we have some simple approval processes in place. 

The issue I am trying to get my head around is how Flow can interact with a single/multiple VF Pages where we are rendering existing 'template' records and providing the user with the ability to select these and/or create new rows. We are talking simple VF tables with 4-5 columns consisting of picklist type data but these occur across a few different objects. So as an example I have a Flow with 4 different Input Screens, and on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th I would like to combine these with a VF Components which will allow the user to validate and create/add more rows to different child objects. 

The ID's of these are not required further down the line with the Flow so I don't think we need to worry about limitations with collections support etc, just need to know whether we can use Flow or whether we will need to go completely VF/Custom Controller route...

Thanks!

Is there anyway to embed a visualforce page into a flow screen?  Trying to find away to list records on a screen that the user can react to.

TO

I have set up filter criteria in Record lookup which return more than 1 record.

is there any way we can display all the records on a screen?