• 20 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've a jquery input which displays suggestions when text entered on vf page but I need validation that field has only value from suggestions or value in tex box is the value from suggestions

Any help.. Thanks in Advance
  • June 14, 2021
Hi,
I have a text field which autocompletes and displays suggestions implemented using jquery, 
e.g.,
j$(document).ready(function()  {    
        var itemSelected = false;
        j$(esc('{!$Component.autoComp}:acInput')).autocomplete({

// autoFocus: true,
            minLength: 2,
            create: function(event, ui) {             
                     j$(esc('{!$Component.autoComp}:acInput')).val('');
                   },
            source: function(request, response) {
              apex class called here:
            },

if I enter text  Ind  it shows values/suggestions
But when focus is out, or clicked outside the textbox, Ind which was entered is getting saved 
but  here I want to put validation that value from suggestions is selected,on onblur or on focus out from the input text.

I tried adding select and close functions, adding boolean variable to true if value is selected and checking the variable value in close function. but after validation alert, suggestion text box won't display any suggestions 

Any help? Thanks in advance
  • June 04, 2021
I have 8 checkbox fields on my object which I have to display on my vf page as shown below format .I'm using html table with <td> as input type="checkbox". the issue is when I am entering value and saving it values are not saving on my record.This vf page is my edit page of  the record. Below is the format used 
<td><input type="checkbox" value="{!Control_Table__c.NTO1__c}"/></td>

Checkboxes alignment

Thanks 
  • September 26, 2019
I have a vf page listing accounts,on clicking on the account name field(link) account related contacts to be displayed dynamically I am trying to pass the account(clicked) from page to controller but in the debug logs I dnt see any value its null.

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accnts}" var="acc" >
     <apex:column >
        <apex:actionRegion >
           <apex:outputLink >
             <apex:outputField value="{!acc.Name}"> 
              <apex:actionSupport event="onclick" action="{!show}" reRender="panel">
               <apex:param assignTo="{!accName}" value="{!acc.Name}"/>
              </apex:actionSupport> 
             </apex:outputField> 
           </apex:outputLink>
        </apex:actionRegion>
     </apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

• August 30, 2017
I have a vf page listing accounts,on clicking on the account name field(link), account related contacts should be displayed dynamically.I am trying to pass the account value (clicked) from page to controller but in the debug logs I see value its null.

• August 29, 2017
I have to generate a dynamic soql query,with where condition having date/datetime field but the value I pass to these values is dynamic,eg.,I may pass string having only date but the field in CRM may be dateTime now I have to format the string to a dateTime value and then pass this value in my dynamic query.

eg.,Account has field Date Of Birth which is a date field,but I am getting the DateTime value for it so now I have to format the string to DateTime and use this,and the other scenario to be considered here is when the field is DateTime and if I am getting only Value asTime I have to format it to DateTime and then use it in my dynamic query.

Thanks in Advance
  • December 14, 2016

I have an object,which have an Many to many Relationships to itself using a junction object.Like..
Object 'A'
Object 'JunctionA' this has two lookups to object 'A' parent(lookup) and Child(lookup) to A.

Now Rec1
         |
       Rec 2 --------|_____Rec3,Rec4
          |
       Rec 5
          |
     Rec 6

Rec1,Rec2 will be related from Junction object and the same way Rec 2 and Rec 5 and so on

Now I have to write a dynamic soql query,which checks whether Rec1 has any childs if yes,query their childs and then check Rec 2 has childs and if Yes, then query them.. and so on.. as the levels of hierarchy is dynamic here..

Thanks in Advance

• August 01, 2016
I have an object A and another object 'junctionA' having two lookups to object 'A'  like, parentRec(lookup)->A and childRec(lookup)->A.
Now here
A1->A2->A3->A4..
A2 is the child of A1 and A3 is  the child of A2 n soo on..
How can I write a dynamic query on A get the related childs of it.
The hierarchy here  is dynamic A1-> can have  A2 as child  and  A2  having child  -A3
but another record may have only up to only level like A-A1 
can somebody pls help in writing the dynamic query on A and the junction object in nested query..

Thanks in Advance
  • July 28, 2016
I have a map<String,String>

I have a key,value like salesforce=>Developer in my map,
Now i have to check for the key in my map and append value to my existing value to a particular key,like
Salesforce=>Developer,Adminstrator
if(map.containsKey(''Salesforce){
  get the value for the key and append a new value to the existing value
}
else{
insert new values to the map
}

Thanks
  • July 12, 2016
I am making an call out to a service,by hitting an url provided by mule,this service will return a pdf in base64encoded format, I am getting the below error 
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider....

Could anyone help how to resolve and acheieve this..

Thanks in Advance

• July 12, 2016
Hi,

I have to generate an XML to send as Request, from a list returned by a dynamic soql query.The fields to be queried from the object in the soql will be in my custom settings like name-Account,and fields to be queried in the record of account.

How do I generate XML, for dynamic object selected and its fields,suppose if I select object 'B', in my page,i should generate XML for the object B with the fields in the custom setting mapped to B or if its object A the fields for object A from the custom settings...

Thanks in Advance..
  • June 30, 2016
Angualr JS in VF Page, Can Some body please help me in, invoking the contoller and passing parameter to controller from Angular JS.
Thanks in Advance.

• May 10, 2016
I have created apex rest service and  I am calling it from workbench rest explorer,but I am getting an error
Created the following class 
@RestResource(urlMapping='/Account/Contacts')
global with sharing class AccountManager{
  @HttpGet
   global static Account getAccount(){
      RestRequest request = RestContext.request;
      // grab the caseId from the end of the URL
        String AccountId= request.requestURI.substring(
          request.requestURI.lastIndexOf('/')+1);
        /*Account result =  [SELECT Id,Name,(Select Name from Contacts) FROM Account
                        WHERE Id = :AccountId];  */
          Account result =  [SELECT Id,Name FROM Account WHERE Id = :AccountId];               
        return result;

}

}

And then when

I am giving the url as /services/apexrest//Account/Contacts/<AccountID>
Error is: Service not found at: /services/apexrest/Account/Contacts/001......

Can some body please help me,why is this error or  with the steps to followed..

Thanks in Advance... 
  • April 13, 2016
How can I grant login as other user permission for a user with custom profile not system admin profile
  • December 30, 2016
Hi,

I have a visual force page with two sections each section(with input fields) showing diff object fields,from this page,i am saving/creating records of two objects at a time,when i click on save a mail should be sent with the data on the page,or the visual force page with the data in email body.

Can somebody help how to achieve this...
Thanks in Advance...
  • December 30, 2016
Can somebody please explain me what is the difference between calling a method in apex class from command button and calling an apex class method from javascript

Thanks in Advance...
  • December 14, 2015
Hi I am trying to refer an visual force email template (which is having merge fields) in my trigger but when the email is fired I could not see any merge filed data in the email... 

Any help would be great....

Thanks in advance......
  • August 17, 2015
Hi 
is used to represent the report in Piechart,is there any way to represent the report in Bar chart???
  • June 23, 2015
Hi 

I want to embed dashboard in my visualforce page,with the Refresh button.I tried using but I could get only the dashboard but not the 'Refresh' button.

Is there any other way to do it??Any help would be appreciated... Thanks in advance...
  • June 23, 2015
Here I want my apex scheduler to send emails on daily basis,
where email body :should have the list of contacts created today,ie., contacts and its related account..,this list should look like a csv file
email to: emails should be sent to respective account owners, having information of individual account and related contacts.

Can this be done using apex scheduler class.Any help would be appreciated..Thanks in advance..
  • March 12, 2015
Hi 

I want to embed dashboard in my visualforce page,with the Refresh button.I tried using but I could get only the dashboard but not the 'Refresh' button.

Is there any other way to do it??Any help would be appreciated... Thanks in advance...
  • June 23, 2015
I have an object A and another object 'junctionA' having two lookups to object 'A'  like, parentRec(lookup)->A and childRec(lookup)->A.
Now here
A1->A2->A3->A4..
A2 is the child of A1 and A3 is  the child of A2 n soo on..
How can I write a dynamic query on A get the related childs of it.
The hierarchy here  is dynamic A1-> can have  A2 as child  and  A2  having child  -A3
but another record may have only up to only level like A-A1 
can somebody pls help in writing the dynamic query on A and the junction object in nested query..

Thanks in Advance
  • July 28, 2016
I am making an call out to a service,by hitting an url provided by mule,this service will return a pdf in base64encoded format, I am getting the below error 
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider....

Could anyone help how to resolve and acheieve this..

Thanks in Advance

• July 12, 2016
Hi,

I have to generate an XML to send as Request, from a list returned by a dynamic soql query.The fields to be queried from the object in the soql will be in my custom settings like name-Account,and fields to be queried in the record of account.

How do I generate XML, for dynamic object selected and its fields,suppose if I select object 'B', in my page,i should generate XML for the object B with the fields in the custom setting mapped to B or if its object A the fields for object A from the custom settings...

Thanks in Advance..
  • June 30, 2016
I have created apex rest service and  I am calling it from workbench rest explorer,but I am getting an error
Created the following class 
@RestResource(urlMapping='/Account/Contacts')
global with sharing class AccountManager{
  @HttpGet
   global static Account getAccount(){
      RestRequest request = RestContext.request;
      // grab the caseId from the end of the URL
        String AccountId= request.requestURI.substring(
          request.requestURI.lastIndexOf('/')+1);
        /*Account result =  [SELECT Id,Name,(Select Name from Contacts) FROM Account
                        WHERE Id = :AccountId];  */
          Account result =  [SELECT Id,Name FROM Account WHERE Id = :AccountId];               
        return result;

}

}

And then when

I am giving the url as /services/apexrest//Account/Contacts/<AccountID>
Error is: Service not found at: /services/apexrest/Account/Contacts/001......

Can some body please help me,why is this error or  with the steps to followed..

Thanks in Advance... 
  • April 13, 2016
Hi 
is used to represent the report in Piechart,is there any way to represent the report in Bar chart???
  • June 23, 2015
Here I want my apex scheduler to send emails on daily basis,
where email body :should have the list of contacts created today,ie., contacts and its related account..,this list should look like a csv file
email to: emails should be sent to respective account owners, having information of individual account and related contacts.

Can this be done using apex scheduler class.Any help would be appreciated..Thanks in advance..
  • March 12, 2015
I have to create/import records for two different(unrelated) objects from single data set i.e from a csv file having data of both the objects
objA,objB are two different objects not related to each other.I have a CSV file  which has the data of both objA and objB in it.
Now can  Apex data loader or some other tool can be used to load/import data into these two objects objA and objB in a single transaction of import
  • February 27, 2015
I have a trigger on event to update opportunity checkbox field , based on the values from all the related event records  check box field
suppose if opp has three events->if any one of the related event record has check box==true then update opp.checkbox==true else false
  • February 10, 2015
Hi, We are trying to acheive pagination using a custom controller and we are unable to complete the same. For instance we are trying to show the next hyperlink on the first page and then the second page should show both next & previous links if there is a third page and the last page should just show the previous link. Can we acheive this using VF page and apex code. If then how do we do it? Your help would be appreciated.
  • November 08, 2010