• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello - I have very minimal Apex coding experience so please bear with me.  We have a custom Contact lookup field in Opportunities that the users are expected to associate a contact to the new Opportunity.  Some users create the Opportunity directly from a Contact that they have open and would like the Contact filled in for them.  I see that the Contact is added as a Contact Role and seems to be done through a parameter in the URL like "&conid=0033000000nM2l0".  Can I use that info to put it into our custom Contact lookup field for the new Opportunity?

Thanks for any code examples that you can point me to...

When rendering a page as a PDF the filename of the PDF is the name of the page which is not a good thing. The problem with this is that the name is not unique and can cause confusion with the user.

I'm working on a quoting app that renders a quote as a PDF. Some broswers open the PDF embed, others automatically launch your PDF reader, and some prompt you to save or open. The problem is that if opened or saved theses files are all saved as qoute.pdf, qoute[1].pdf, quote[2].pdf, quote[3].pdf. The problem should be obvious.

Ideally you should be able to define the name of the generated PDF but I haven't figured out how to do this.

Thanks,

Jason

• February 25, 2009